Diablo® III

Death due to Waller Affix Bug, Please Address. (pic)

03/13/2013 06:30 PMPosted by pHkaty
its called HARDCORE for some reason idiots....if u cant handle it dont play it...damn

LOL

Quoted for truth.
Reply Quote
yeah i dont like walls very much either, ive gotten stuck INSIDE a wall lots of times.
Reply Quote
Why is this lame HC thread in General?

You suck at HC, go back to SC!
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 06:30 PMPosted by pHkaty
its called HARDCORE for some reason idiots....if u cant handle it dont play it...damn

Like you did? (from looking at your heroes)

I actually enjoy hardcore, and have a few dead heroes. Leveling another DH right now. I'm not upset or mad either, i just wish blizz would fix this issue.

Point of thread is the bug with wall. Many in this post agree with me too. So Stop trolling o.0
Edited by Herbdoctor#1106 on 3/13/2013 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ok, lets have the minions spawn walls on themselves and jail each other while the DH can still shoot them through. Sound fair now?
Reply Quote
Like others have said, make them destructible. Durable, but destructible. A percentage of the elites health, that way it can scale with MP.
Reply Quote
QQ about walls? thats new
I had 3 chars died in HC, now im plvl60again, neva had a issue with walls.
Its part of the game, its not broken.
Reply Quote
Ouch, hate to see the calamity had to go this way..

EDITED:
Actually DHs could use evasive fire to shoot through walls.
Edited by GWS88#6234 on 3/13/2013 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote]

Lol, you know it is only scrubs left in this game when they must resort to nerfing walls because "it might kill me".

Lawl.

Nerf walls? no.
Fix walls? yes.

When a wall lands on me and i can't move out of it, that's called a broken affix. Like many others have said.

I played Diablo 2 Median XL on hardcore, far from a scrub, and i enjoy a challenge. But when a champion mob plops an affix on you that enables you from doing anything, and you watch arcane beems slice you... That is totally different.

Like i said, this isn't just me, many many many others have the same issue.
Reply Quote
QQ about walls? thats new
I had 3 chars died in HC, now im plvl60again, neva had a issue with walls.
Its part of the game, its not broken.

Im sure i wouldn't have an issue getting stuck in walls and having arcane slice me if i had a 10k armor barb..
Your DH is dead with 1400 elites, why did you roll a barb? (just wondering)

QQing about walls, is not new. Do a simple forums search for Waller, there are over 50 threads about it.
Reply Quote

Nerf walls? no.
Fix walls? yes.

When a wall lands on me and i can't move out of it, that's called a broken affix. Like many others have said.

I played Diablo 2 Median XL on hardcore, far from a scrub, and i enjoy a challenge. But when a champion mob plops an affix on you that enables you from doing anything, and you watch arcane beems slice you... That is totally different.

Like i said, this isn't just me, many many many others have the same issue.

Translation: Nerf please, Blizz it is hard.

Where did this SC2 troll come from? Do you even play this game? You're sc account is horrid :/ sorry you need to take your sloppiness out on others... :(
Reply Quote

Where did this SC2 troll come from? Do you even play this game? You're sc account is horrid :/ sorry you need to take your sloppiness out on others... :(

Says the guy who wants the already piss easy game that has been nerfed to oblivion, to be nerfed again.

lolololololol.

uh.. no, fixing waller issue is not a nerf. It's a fix.

My hardcore toons before this was pre-inferno nerf. So It's not like im new to this...
I like how you respond with, "says the guy"
typical euro. Look at your recent posts, all trolling lol.
what a loser "mate"

You going to answer my question? Do you even play D3?
Edited by Herbdoctor#1106 on 3/13/2013 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
whats a toon?
Reply Quote
Some birds plopped down that were waller/arcane :( got stuck in 4 walls, couldn't move... did Lingering fog 3x and walls still weren't down, got sliced :( Was tragic...

When will blizzard fix these walls? This is the third toon that has died to getting stuck in the middle of walls, very lame... It's like, the mobs just plopped walls ontop of me and i couldn't move at all, tumble didn't get me out and i was kiting them...

What is the definition of walls? Seems to me that it is supposed to "wall off a path of direction", But why are they spawned right ontop of me, ALL at once? Can't blizz have the walls come down at different times? Why are they spawned so close to my character, close enough to get me stuck?(like a jailer)

Lol, you know it is only scrubs left in this game when they must resort to nerfing walls because "it might kill me".

Lawl.

Yeah sure... In act 4, there used to be a rare elite pack of Armor Destroyer (things that drop from the sky). They would cast frozen non-stop and you would die perma-freezed.

It's not working as intended... but obviously, we should let that continue, because, you know, it can dodged!
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 03:54 PMPosted by dml618
Oooooh look at those gems you lost...haha
Reply Quote
There is definitely a glitch with the wall affix. The wall is not suppose to come down on top of your character and stop all movement. I've had this happen to me lately and they did not fix it yet. For those who are bashing him, he has a point. The wall affix is glitched at times when the wall falls on top of you. If the wall was suppose to drop on top of you and render you useless, than its just the same as the jailer affix that stops your movements as well.
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Geseki
There is definitely a glitch with the wall affix. The wall is not suppose to come down on top of your character and stop all movement. I've had this happen to me lately and they did not fix it yet. For those who are bashing him, he has a point. The wall affix is glitched at times when the wall falls on top of you. If the wall was suppose to drop on top of you and render you useless, than its just the same as the jailer affix that stops your movements as well.

Even jailer you can "purge" with smokescreen.

This bug is just insta death. Which is just a total waste of time having to reroll. I could careless that i died(losing my gear i mean). Though, it could have been avoided if blizz followed through with "we're going to fix waller affix".

And the people who are bashing me/saying oooo look at your gear you lost..
I don't care..i have billions~
Edited by Herbdoctor#1106 on 3/13/2013 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]