Diablo® III

What item is your hero's most cherished possession?

(Locked)

id have to say my manticore is my most cherished .Followed closely by tal rashas ammy lol.
My barb's gloves!
Id say my Grandfather from d2 my BOTD Enigma COA Windforce 40/15 jewels Valor armor war cry sticks Dual leech rings +SKILL GEAR WHICH BLOWS MY GOD DAMN MIND YOU GUYS DIDNT ADD ANY = SKILL STUFF.... THATS WHAT KILLED THE SKILLS IN D3 anyways... seeing i dont play d3 no more and only play d2 yea those are the items i cant live without :)
My SoJ, it doesn't give good paper dps but I love the 10 disc and +10 hungering arrow damage, and even the +6 arcane damage is nice with my black weapon. I don't wana ever un equip it.
The self-found mf, gf and ms weapon on my most cherished hero.
Edited by Fiezz#1818 on 3/16/2013 2:30 AM PDT
trifecta nats ring :3
My credit card!

Thanks to the D3 developer's, that is > any gear you will ever find playing the game solo.
Boots. Best item I've ever had in HC or SC.
For me there is no item in this game that has the wooow!!! effect on me. look at all those crappy legendary 90% of them are junk. Crown of ages was a woow item for me.
03/16/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Tzunoy
For me there is no item in this game that has the wooow!!! effect on me. look at all those crappy legendary 90% of them are junk. Crown of ages was a woow item for me.

Says the guy with 404 elite kills...
wizard's offhand :D
perfect tri gloves on my dh
dem HotS deluxe Queen of Blade Wings
i would have to say the gloves on my Wiz! Took me i think 5 crafts and bam, allmost perf! :)
My self found trifecta nats ring.
My WD's mojo, has everything I need for bears build. mana regen, reduced bears cost, crit chance, vit, int, 250+ avg damage. It's perfect. Best of all, I found it :)
My Skorn its the only decent thing i have found
Nothing there's no items worth cherishing in this games pathetic itemization.
prob my amulet and hellfire ring, since i made them myself, and mostly the main reason is that i cant sell them, cuz if i could i would not have them lol.
Edited by Imbafury#1272 on 3/16/2013 6:48 PM PDT
The small few friends i have in this game that make d3 tolerable still.Due to lack of human interaction or substance
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]