Diablo® III

What item is your hero's most cherished possession?

(Locked)

I just found this in Europe hardcore and it might well be "my precious" :)

http://oi47.tinypic.com/oad5xs.jpg

Macticore

DPS 1251,0
+223-569 Poison Damage
+38% Damage
+198 Dexterity
Increases Attack Speed by 11%
Critical Hit Damage Increased by 77%
2 Sockets

Not to mention it was my SECOND EVER legendary drop in hardcore :D
my best d2 account that now is expired...thanks for that !@#$ing new system where you lost your account after 90 days offline, come on, like 3 years ago, only your chars could have been expired, but not your WHOLE damn %^-*ing account, and now, when I require a ticket I can't, I'm pissed u.u

BTW, my best item from d3 are my ik gloves, self found
Cluckeye. It's an item that adds a bit of stuff and nonsense to the game. I like items that summon demon slaves or call an angel at random.

What happened to these creative items?
my rare ring. also my expensive by faaaaaaaar
My Hellfire Ring. It was the first one I made and launched my dps forward enough to bump ahead 1-2 MP levels. I've also been wearing it ever since that patch and it's still pretty valuable to this day.
My barb crafted amulet and gloves.
I guess I would have to say my shoulders and gloves, since you couldn't get much better than them.
Still my Mara's..newer version. *Cough cough hint hint item diversity*
I think i rolled some pretty nice shoulders and gloves. Rolled about 750 ammys and the one i carry is he best one. No as cc cd amu yet
I rolled some pretty nice nothings
My primary barbarian's Depth Diggers. Found them about a month ago.

-JJ
My tasker and theo trifecta...8 ias, 45 cd, 7cc
the thing that has shielded me most from the evils sanctuary provides is the ability to stop playing this grind circle. I uninstalled and only come on here to make fun of losers who still play. the best, most cherished thing ever. to not be a tree, stuck mindlessly rooted to the idea of diablo 3
the thing that has shielded me most from the evils sanctuary provides is the ability to stop playing this grind circle. I uninstalled and only come on here to make fun of losers who still play. the best, most cherished thing ever. to not be a tree, stuck mindlessly rooted to the idea of diablo 3

WTF?!!! This guy sucked so he quit. Now he's trolling instead of playing. He is the LOSER!
Edited by Conan#6360 on 3/17/2013 3:19 PM PDT
03/17/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Conan

WTF?!!! This guy sucked so he quit. Now he's trolling instead of playing. He is the LOSER!

forms=more fun than end game. sorry chief, you're wrong.
My barb's glove i self found pre 1.0.5, im thinking of parting with them for 20 billion... or maybe i'm just delusional.
My Reaper's Pursuit
ok So i dont think i Currently have a most Cherished item simply because this game keeps resetting the Bar of what is good too often. What was good in 1.06 is probably useless now and what was good in 1.04 is absolutely useless now and what was useful in 1.02 a lvl 59 player prolly wouldn't want to use now.

(Everytime you raise the bar guess who wins the person taxing all the sales)

BLIZZARD..........

that doesnt mean i havent found any items that i think, wherent absolutely amazing at this point, or a previous point in the game.

i found some gloves just before 1.07 sold for 900m but where ACTAULLY WORLD RECORD HOLDERS. They should have sold for a few billion ...... but didnt cause of BOA.

i found a 2 socket manticore in 1.04 that was amazing for its time before legendarys made any noise i almost walked right past it .... glad i saw it. its still on my Demon hunter today but not worth squat.

I think thats about it..... I just sold my only IK body i've ever found wich in 1.04 it was just good, NOT AMAZING, but it was a rare find and i couldnt replace.

this game keeps resetting the bar now everyone can walk through MP 10 and not worry. i dont know of anyone that doesnt do MP 10 ubers just because the other lvls arent worth doing.... when this game first came out the gear was scaled better to the area you where only able to farm wich gave you something to progress too and gain better gear.

I'm sorry if i beleive a game should be competative you play Hard you get to SEE more and FIND more awesome stuff wether this is story line or gear or a mixture of both....

if you dont play hard you'll still get good stuff but you'll never be better than that guy that put in 3x the time you have ..... but still should be capable of playing the job or class.

Blizzards philosophy is everyone should see the same stuff have the same chance at the best gear and difficulty should only be a choice ....... ummmmmmmm what a perfect world .

LOL???????

THIS IS THE LEAST OF THEY'RE WORRIES....

other problems that should have been fixed in 1.06

GAME LOBBY - instead of goign forward Diablo 2 ----> Diablo 3 we went back to Super mario brothers game Lobby (you just want us to use the AH/RMAH we arent stupid).

ITEMIZATION - this is a big one that should already be fixed

4 PLAYERS - Everyone noticed this right from the start ..... i dont care how complex coding is this was the best you could do ?????

RNG - this is seperate because alot dont notice they have broken the rules because how random the stats on each item is ---- Patch 1.04 ... Class Specific Accesories ie. quivers, mighty belts, spirit stones, sources will drop more commonly ... like 10x more commonly lol
(this is a true statement just look at 1.04 patch notes)

BOA- this is most recent ..... there has always been PAY to WIN in many many other games this is just closer to the players, your not gonna get rid of it. but by making BOA best in slot instead of just making slightly less powerful gear super cheap to craft, you break the way a RNG game works in its no longer about farming drops its about crafting drops.... i know i wont pick up any good amulets gloves or shoulders now lol.....

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALOT OF INFO
Edited by CAKE#1303 on 3/17/2013 8:46 PM PDT
My newly Crafted Amulet
I rescind my other choice, it is actually my CE wings always put em on.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]