Diablo® III

What item is your hero's most cherished possession?

(Locked)

My enchantress. WE have long conversations with each other but I fear she may have dementia because she repeats herself quite often.
My barb bracers! The only thing missing is all resist but ain't nobody got time for that!

Edited to specify barb's bracers :)
Edited by Mattyoo#1816 on 3/14/2013 8:15 AM PDT
If Rune words were in D3 i would have to say Grief rune word and Beast rune word from my Barbarian in D2 if they could be transferred into D3....As for now I will say all my Barb gear in D3
The amulet currently worn by my wizard, it was self found and I was blown away since it was my first roll that was this good.
ef
My wizard's bracers or my barb's main hand + offhand.
My weapon since you can't do damage without one...
My Dawn, the nº 1 in the world right now :-)
Just found the Inna's belt last night and so now I have three pieces (chest, pants, belt) all self- found. Not amazing rolls or anything but kind of proud I've found almost a full set of something by myself.
My self found Puzzle Ring.

;)
Yes yes, im trying to get a better strongarn bracers for a while but im getting over bidded every time :|
My barbs echo fury because I actually found it.
There is no single piece of gear that I could not upgrade.. Therefore nothing I have is cherished.
My crafted gloves
Give us the ability to find awesome items before you ask a question like this. I personally don't care to much for any of my gear considering all that my barb wears is from the action house.
1392 DPS windforce by far !!!

Oh yeah, my near perfect 50% crit damage Litany on Abigail :p
Edited by AMPLIFIED966#1828 on 3/14/2013 12:18 PM PDT
My first ever, self found, hand crafted, perfectly rolled AP Enigma on my Epic Summonancer.
My always looked like a piece of trash " Echoing Fury ". funny the other day someone offers me 100k for my sh.....ty weapon LL
my whole monk in general but i do like my chest self found
My Hellfire Ring!!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SnowMountain-2664/hero/4852302
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]