Diablo® III

Hi and Help!?!

hi guys,

Im a wiz and rolled a WD now, so keep most of my wiz gear what build suits me better? and a guide if you have.
Thx in advance.

ps.: i bought a visage w 7 rc dogs w 6cc cuz it was cheap, so i have the helm for 0 dogs if its the case.
Reply Quote
Hi and welcome, there's a popular Index to WD builds and guides. Stickied on the 1st page of our WD forums, pick what appeals to you.

Need to add up many pieces to reach 0dog, which is a niche (and expensive) build, go for it if you like it.

Have fun!
Reply Quote
SB RoE build would do you well with that IAS.
Reply Quote
03/14/2013 02:24 AMPosted by Fean
SB RoE build would do you well with that IAS.

i tried to find but what is SB RoE?
is there any other buuilds based on IAS?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
SB is spirit barrage. RoE is rush of essence passive.

There are no builds based upon IAS, because we always face an issue of getting the mana to spend it on high powered skills. It is always a balance of getting mana and spending mana. Think of game play in terms of a cyclic rotation of spells and skills. Empty all your knowledge on Wiz because WD is radically different.
Reply Quote
0 dog is great with IAS gear. Grab a fast weapon, SOJ, Hommoculus.
Reply Quote
I tested max APS (or what I could reach) the other day with my WD and had to start removing items with IAS as even RoE couldn't cope with the speed.

At full IAS on the WD I had 3.72 APS which is a bit insane and is really good fun with RoTs and Leaping Spiders and Firebomb.

Not very effective but good fun.

Trying to see where I need the mana regen base at for the 3.72 APS to work because for those 5 seconds of casting when I have mana it looks insane, again not very effective as the damage you lose isn't worth it but it's really good fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]