Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Support Forum Agent
Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction is ended before contacting use about items not being received. After that time has elapsed, you can submit a support ticket as described below:
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
I do see it in the account's info and the item was won as described. It's probably just going to need time before it's sent. There's really nothing we can do about auction house transactions here in the forum. Submit a ticket as I mentioned above but only after waiting at least 72 hours.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.