Diablo® III

gameplay system

Welcome,
I've been playing diablo since the first release. True hit was the D2, with rune words and other elite unique items like leoric wand, shaco, or enigma, cta, coa, etc. In D2 there were a party system, u could create party or join to other. People called their party names fit to the quest they were doing. Now in D3 the problem was solved. I really enjoyed playing at the beginning, however after few last updates the rate of creating public games has fallen to unbelievable low umber. After u made the MP(0-10). Even i would like to enjoy playing with others, now only i can party with my friends on party mob power 10. You should do the party search engine with mob power lvl and restrict it from 0 to 4, there forth more multi player party will form and wont be so single player mode only as it appears.Would you consider to rising number of public games in near future cause playing alone is booooring and cannot make more brothers in arms in D3 is at most fun an importance.
Hope some of regular players will agree with my plea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]