Diablo® III

Was watching Diablo 1 stream

03/18/2013 05:02 PMPosted by Knoland
Well it was a fairly simple and straight forward system of rpg. And Diablo 2 was built using this same concept with only slightly more aspects. The developers for D3 feel that both of those older systems were out of date and unrealistic for the high paced action rps crowd we have today? Who knows...

They're right! Haven't you seen how horribly or ARPGs like torchlight were received?

Lol. I almost typed that with a straight face.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Knoland
This game can go from a weapon that sucks to a GG weapon by RNG and that is poor itemization.

I wish the farmers could understand this. and add to that, no matter what the itemization scheme, the farmers will still be at the top of the AH food chain. they'll just have to devote 4hours a day of their lives to it instead of 8. so I don't see why they feel the need to defend this current pile like they do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)