Diablo® III

Those who need a nice apoc force...

avg damage 96-460ish I think.
intel 186 I think
but I do remember, 9ias/10cc/10apoc and 14 max and duration of blizzard increase by 6sec.
(can't remember exact stat off my head)

It's a very nice apoc force. I know some of you might want to consider upgrading your force to boost your dps.

These days, it's extremely hard to find decently high end 9/10/10 apoc force. Find me in game.
RMAH only. =)
Happy gaming!
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 3/19/2013 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Let me help you out yoda, these are the stats of your old apoc force:

94-445 Dmg
186 Int
9/10/10
+14 arcane power
Increase duration of blizzard by 3 seconds
Reply Quote
@Carnac. and find me in game today. I might be THE ONE who will get you over 2.73 bp. You need me.
Reply Quote
94-445 Dmg
186 Int
9/10/10
+14 arcane power
Increase duration of blizzard by 3 seconds

Thank! Yup. this is it. sorry for slight exaggeration with avg damage and blizzard duration.

I will miss 10apoc as I downgraded to 8...T_T...
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 3/19/2013 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Solid force,

Surprised you went for 8apoc as I said yesterday.

GL on sale.

Your precious is on the market lol
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Boozor
Your precious is on the market lol

Yes it is. but I'm willing to negotiate with my beloved Wiz Community.
Reply Quote
$2

Take it or leave it.

what do you do for living?
Reply Quote
I may be interested through RMAH. I've had my fun with low mitigation (sometimes a welcomed challenge =]). And am pursuing more mitigation mempo route. Including some BT pants.

I don't have funds as of yet but maybe end of week/weekend if you're still willing.

~Boom
Reply Quote
@boom meet me in game and we can discuss...and anyone else. It's got Boozor's stamp of approval, "solid". Yup, solid for sure.
Reply Quote
Why do you go down in APoC? I think it's better and better going as near to 20 as possible? Chasing DPS much?
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 12:25 PMPosted by novice
Why do you go down in APoC? I think it's better and better going as near to 20 as possible? Chasing DPS much?

I think I can live with 18apoc. not chasing dps anymore but trying to fine tune and balance edps vs ehp. I'm back to 4400 armor and 780AR with 55kHP from 4000armor 770ar and 42KHP. Let's see how it goes...
Reply Quote
bump. =). i'm online now. anyone? only 9/10/10 apoc force. avg damge is ~270. respectable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]