Diablo® III

Travel Between Acts via waypoint

Does anyone know how to travel to previous acts during the game without resetting your quests? Once I arrive on Act 2 all my way points from Act one seem gone. am I just not looking in the right place or did they really loose that aspect of the game?
Reply Quote
At this time there is not the ability to do that. Everyone is hoping that along with the itemization fixes coming that this comes back. It was one of those really pointless things to remove, especially for engame people. People also want to have the bosses all spawn in their respective areas to make farming easier (especially for plans) since they wouldn't need to leave the game and reset it every time they finish their run, they can continue on to the next point.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 09:10 AMPosted by KGarr
or did they really loose that aspect of the game?

If were only that...
Reply Quote
Does anyone know how...

Yes, someone knows how. Probably quite a few ppl, actually.

Unfortunately, the ppl that programmed this game are not among them. :P :(
Reply Quote
Outside of hacking there isn't a way yet. Please add this Blizz, we would all really appreciate it, especially in inferno. Also make the bosses always spawn so that we don't have to do the associated quest just to fight them (sometimes it makes getting the NV stacks really difficult when going after them like Rakanoth and Iskatu in Act 4. I don't think those guys ever get fought anymore and Rakanoth is an enjoyable fight too.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 12:02 PMPosted by DeadRu
lol we lost this because of abuse in D2, don't see it coming back.

No. That's not why. Read what Jay Wilson actually said.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Tommerbob
lol we lost this because of abuse in D2, don't see it coming back.

No. That's not why. Read what Jay Wilson actually said.

^.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]