Diablo® III

rain doctor/ proctor builds...anybody?

03/11/2013 09:03 AMPosted by theStrobist
hello,PaulNg. I accepted your request but I cannot find you in the list

I see you on the list, we're just not online at the same time :)
Reply Quote
u from SG?
Reply Quote
im running an spirit doctor build with acid rain as a heavy hitter. Not wearing my 4% Stun gloves neither my 4% freeze belt, cus ill lost too many stats, na by now, i kill MP7 mobs fast enough.

U need sum help ingame, addme to FL.
Reply Quote
is this build still being used? i played this game since launch and this was one of them more popular build back then. with my simple stats, i can play act7 but progress through it so slow.

it is a very defensive build...i am just playing this because i like it. tried bears, it was awesome but just not my style.. spirit was interesting but had no kick, while this one leeches the life out of enemies. my lifesteal is nothing great but it enables me to stand in pools of poison and fire.

i guess that this is just a build that is here just for fun now...i hope other people are having fun with it as well

I go with the fire darts for primary, acid rain for my right click and settle at Soul Harvest w/ health on 1, Spirit Walk w/ health on 2, Gargantuan w/ Humongoid on 3, and Paranoia on 4.
Reply Quote
reduce dog to 2 sec cooldown+sacrifice+pride+acid rain+freeze and stun items for proc+grasp of the dead+high DPS skorn wih huge LOH = mp10 pawnage
Reply Quote
BuborManok - Nice. A 32 sec, 2 Sec dog build with a Skorn. That is very interesting.
Reply Quote
I use rain of toads, acid rain, and zombie bears. The toads and acid for hp&mana sustain and the zb for damage since i can easily go to corners and summon the bears in a straight line easier when i can tank the elites
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 04:20 AMPosted by skywalkerfx
BuborManok - Nice. A 32 sec, 2 Sec dog build with a Skorn. That is very interesting.

Yup.. spamming acid cloud all day from far away without mana worries and huge 4 dogs damage (with high dps LOH skorn) every 2 secs... sweet... opens up lots of active skills choice.. and Pierce the Veil...thanks to Zemickey for coming up with initial idea with homunculus...
Reply Quote
Nice to see someone thinking outside-the-box.
Reply Quote
@BuborManok

Totally random build, but that is bad !@#.
Reply Quote
@BuborManok

Totally random build, but that is bad !@#.

Not really random.. been using this build myself for awhile. The good thing bout hybrid 2-3 sec dog is u can ditch that gimped homu. I use it to spam bear though not acid rain
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]