Diablo® III

Never had so much fun but need some advice

Hey Tyrant I am sorry if this is already been posted because I didn't want to read everyone's posts but a 2hander without IAS is essential. Your big damage is from ray of frost and that is based of weapon damage. 2handers give more weapon dmg so you will do more dmg. Also have less IAS means you will not run out of AP as quickly because your ray of frost will not "proc" as often.

Also dropping glass cannon for CM will pay off alot once you get some more CC and allow you to farm in higher MPs if you felt like having some extra challenges.
Reply Quote
I should be able to get some of this stuff this evening so will post back when I can with what I have been able to acheive, really can't thank you enough Domon for the help!
Reply Quote
Hey Tyrant I am sorry if this is already been posted because I didn't want to read everyone's posts but a 2hander without IAS is essential. Your big damage is from ray of frost and that is based of weapon damage. 2handers give more weapon dmg so you will do more dmg. Also have less IAS means you will not run out of AP as quickly because your ray of frost will not "proc" as often.

Also dropping glass cannon for CM will pay off alot once you get some more CC and allow you to farm in higher MPs if you felt like having some extra challenges.

My plan is to be able to farm mp10 once I get my paragon levels and gear up.
Reply Quote
Englknght your gear is more suited for Archon. Can you sustain channeling Ray of Frost even with all the attack speed bonuses on your gear? If not you may want to get APOC from your helm.

While our 4-piece set bonus is nice, the only useful thing we get out of it for this particular build is the 2 AP regeneration and the Cold Skills Damage. Even then, these bonuses are terrible compared to other classes' set bonuses. That's another topic for another time, though.

Optimizing your gear for Ray of Frost may involve a lot of regearing. See my post #17.
Reply Quote
Managed to pick up some new gear with the gold i had! Was not able to get too many new items but hey what you think, was doing mp5 ok tonight but think my health is too low.
Reply Quote
Vit is a bit low on your pants and that's one of the best places to pick up vit.
After that, save up for a good pair of Zuni boots. You could get one with a double vit roll to shore up your vit. But I suggest getting it on the pants first coz it's easier and cheaper to get it from there.

Also with your low Vit, the % health on your shoulders aren't contributing much. I suggest getting a Vile Wards with a Vit roll.
Reply Quote
Domon, thanks for the advice and yes I can handle ray of frost pretty well when it stats eating up mana I just use the left mouse to generate more from lightning, I usually run a DH which in my opinion is pretty good but I wanted to try something different and a friend recommended a wizard he's fun but I know my damage is kind of low only 150K and I enjoy using blizzard and RoF although I do use Archon for elites and bosses
Reply Quote
I am pretty much out of gold now but managed to pick up somne vit heavy pants and it is making a big difference. Can farm mp5 if I pay attention which is good enough for now.

Looking forward to seeing patch 1.08 and the buffs Blizzard brings to the class, I would be so happy if they buffed RoF!

Thanks again for the help and if anyone is keen to team up and farm togeather just add me :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]