Diablo® III

Two new soon to be 60 WDs need advice

So my GF and I rolled double WD, right now playing as pet heavy CC "proctors" few concerns when we hit 60:

* Forums say we should have like 10,000 dps we have maybe 7-8k dps.
* Items on the AH are extremely expensive, we have about 600k combined
* Any advice for complementary WD builds for level 60
Reply Quote
View profile
Read the articles in the New to level 60 Section of Index to Witch Doctor Builds and Guides
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7350275486

Then you can look through the Builds in the Index too if you want to.

If you have more questions ..ask.
Reply Quote
Those guides are also good in explaining what types of gear for what type build you are going for is best. There are plenty of deals to be found on the AH, but it will take some old-fashioned Inferno grinding to pick up enough gold and sell enough items to get there. Start small, and build your way up gradually as you get more and more money.

Your primary goals on affixes for offensive and defensive stats on items are as follows:

Offensive
Intelligence (All pieces)
Critical Hit Chance (gloves, bracer, helm, rings, amulet)
Critical Hit Damage (gloves, rings, amulet, Witching Hour Belt)
Socket on Weapon
Average Damage (Rings, Amulet)

Defensive
Intelligence (All pieces, heaviest on Helm, Chest, Pants, Shoulders)
Vitality (All or most pieces, heaviest on Chest, Pants)
Life % (Helm, Chest, Shoulders)
Resistance to All Elements (Boots, Pants, Chest, Shoulders, and wherever else you and stick it)
Armor (Same as Resist All)

You aren't going to be able to get the maximum value of these affixes on your gear at first obviously, due to your aforementioned reference to high prices. Start in smaller amounts, and build up to greater amounts as you are able. A good finishing point and affix distribution example can be seen on both Skywalker and my gear. Notice where we have what. Again, start small but with the same basic framework, and build your way from there.
Reply Quote
*use a mojo instead of a shield..
*keep saving your pennies while looking for deals
*I would use 1 BBV Slam Dance and 1 BBV Rain Dance, one using AC should use Bad medicine, might want to consider using Well of souls and Rush of essence instead of darts.
Reply Quote
*use a mojo instead of a shield..
*keep saving your pennies while looking for deals
*I would use 1 BBV Slam Dance and 1 BBV Rain Dance, one using AC should use Bad medicine, might want to consider using Well of souls and Rush of essence instead of darts.

Great advice here, Vagus. These choices will work extremely well if both of you are always playing together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]