Diablo® III

Sony Xperia Z Canada Compatibility

So I was trying to find a tech guy while playing all last night and thought today the forums! I want to use a Sony Xperia Z and Canada has no announcements to get it only the Xperia ZL which is the same less waterproof and dust proof and different size. Is there someone out there who can tell me which version of the phone will work on the Rogers network? I mean really work not half connecting or anything like that... I don't use data but I want to make sure I have the best signal for Phone calls and texting, Thanks in advance :) also anyone have one reviews anything? was thinking of getting the tablet as well when it comes to Canada. Everything will be Sony in my house PS3, and 4 when it comes, cell phones, tablets and new 10k P TV once released.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]