Diablo® III

Dead Man's Legacy question.

Hello Demon Hunters. I was wondering what skill on DML is considered good? Is it personal preference?

The reason I ask, I found a DML

177 dex
172 vit
ASI 20%
Hatred 1.33
CC 10%
Elemental Arrow 13%
OS

What would something like this go for? I'm debating if I should hold on to this for my Demon Hunter or let it go.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
bola...
Reply Quote
Yeah it's up to user really, Bola/HA are top picks, but.. some overlook the skill bonus when the Dex/vit is high enough.
Reply Quote
I use an elemental arrow skill on my quiver since I enjoy the mechanics of it and it works with my play style. For this reason, you see many people using this skill, so yes it is a good quiver. I would say this might go for between 4-5 mil without checking the auction house.
Reply Quote
That would be the kind of quiver I would have on standby for low mp farming. I have more fun with ball lightning then I do with strafe for that purpose. Too bad the dex/vit rolled kinda low though.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the feed back guys. Looks like I might just hold on to this one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]