Diablo® III

Minimum intellectual requirement before posting

Boy yew listen her I got me a gal dern esukashion I wont b talcked tew lick no dam dumy I pley diabler tree an I be the beast sow yew bowe dowen an wership me fewl
Are you saying you think the forum moderators are doing a bad job OP? Or is this a thinly disguised trolling post, even if not intended, that is being used to bash the community here.

I think that if you start a forum by bashing people that don't meet your level of intelligence and then ask for an intelligent conversation you have thus created an oxymoron.

Exile : your opinions aren't totally invalid just because you communicate like a retarded chimpanzee

ZaPLaS : now, why would you say something like this? Ok, don't answer please, as a biologist I wont get into it

Exile : Forgive me. It was more illustrative than it was a condemnation of our hairy cousins. I meant no disrespect to the noble ape, whose nimble antics at the local zoo captivated me on many a summer afternoon during my middle school years. Truth be told, I think chimps would do relatively well on the D3 boards, as measured against the average poster.

ZaPLaS : hehe, awesome Exile. You are good poster.

Agree with ZaPLaS. That's one great response. Thanks, Exile.
Wait, if I'm following this thread right, monkeys make 100k a year now?
03/19/2013 09:11 PMPosted by Goodbrew
Wait, if I'm following this thread right, monkeys make 100k a year now?

Geez, you should read more carefully.

Only in orange county/ca.
So, if a surgeon butchered up your procedure, you are not allow to sue or give criticism. After all, he makes a lot more than we do and has a higher degree.
03/19/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Leoricbane
Only in orange county/ca.

Ah... thank you. That makes a lot more sense. My neighbour is a monkey and makes around 30k/year. If he suddenly started making 100k, I know my wife would leave me for him. He already plays with my kids all the time.
Edited by Goodbrew#1305 on 3/19/2013 9:21 PM PDT
03/19/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Stentorian
"rediculous"
"rediculous"

Ridiculous*

LOL@OP
Edited by Montus#1499 on 3/19/2013 9:56 PM PDT
Im no good english, but doesn'nt mean i dont have the write to express my oppinion!
90 Human Paladin

Free speech is one thing, but "destructive" free speech where rampant useless posts by trolls and misinformed folks distort and negatively influence the opinions of the passive community member who read the forums and get the wrong idea should be minimized.

Think you just failed the requirement.

First off, freedom of speech doesn't exist on a private owned forum.

Secondly, passing off your subjective definition of destructive speech as an objective fact is silly.
A majority of posts in these forums make you wonder "are these people for real?" not only because of their non-sensical content, but also failing at basic grammar you'd expect from 3rd graders.

I know it's a gaming forum (and who cares about dumb things like punctuation right?), but is it so hard to learn the difference between "they're" "their" and "there", or to not use "rediculous" as an adjective describing D3?

It really makes them look stupid when they target game designers (all from reputed universities and make close to, if not more, $100K/year) and flame them for producing a game that apparently falls short of their "Expectations".

Free speech is one thing, but "destructive" free speech where rampant useless posts by trolls and misinformed folks distort and negatively influence the opinions of the passive community member who read the forums and get the wrong idea should be minimized. There are plenty of constructive criticisms of D3 (and these are usually the ones that get blue posts). We don't need more posts about the game designers' belly size or sexual preferences.

Would you be able to provide some evidence to show that 'plenty of constructive critism' gets response from Blues?
I believe the posts that get blues aren't necessarily constructive posts, but rather popular posts, concerns of the wider audience posts, and lastly simple post. Usually these simple posts allows blue to provide a definitive answers that are non-offending and informative to a degree, while retaining some mystery regarding future patches.

While I see plenty of constructive posts that deals with the core issues of the game, these posts are very well thought out and the original poster expend a great amount of effort posting it. From what I see, it seems rather scarce for blues to have any words regarding these constructive criticisms. Simply because its not the blue's job to have intellectual discussions regarding game issues.
Edited by Starico#6351 on 3/19/2013 11:21 PM PDT
how i said its my 5th language and im not american but how you spell (ameriKan) make me sink you are not from (americas region) or less educated one NUB! i do learn my english!
A majority of posts in these forums make you wonder "are these people for real?" not only because of their non-sensical content, but also failing at basic grammar you'd expect from 3rd graders.

I know it's a gaming forum (and who cares about dumb things like punctuation right?), but is it so hard to learn the difference between "they're" "their" and "there", or to not use "rediculous" as an adjective describing D3?

It really makes them look stupid when they target game designers (all from reputed universities and make close to, if not more, $100K/year) and flame them for producing a game that apparently falls short of their "Expectations".

Free speech is one thing, but "destructive" free speech where rampant useless posts by trolls and misinformed folks distort and negatively influence the opinions of the passive community member who read the forums and get the wrong idea should be minimized. There are plenty of constructive criticisms of D3 (and these are usually the ones that get blue posts). We don't need more posts about the game designers' belly size or sexual preferences.

Haha :)
English is actually not my first language (I´m German) but that´s exactly what I stumbled upon so many times. I sometimes even thought that MY english is better than that of native english speaking people.

THEIR english is the problem THEY´RE not aware of so THERE needs to be done someting ;)

Also guys, try to get that "THEN" and "THAN" right.

If my english is better THAN your´s, THEN you´re having a problem that is bigger THAN you might´ve thought.
Edited by IamLoco#2610 on 3/20/2013 5:28 AM PDT
Minimum intellectual requirement before posting - u said it yourself haha

get a life dude its just a game if you dont like the way people post then dont read it LOL
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]