I'm pretty sure Travis Day and the blizzard staff already know this, but I just want to make sure everyone understands that if they do this

"As an example, suppose items currently roll between 1-100 Intelligence. Now, imagine that we dropped 25% as many items, but the Intelligence range was instead somewhere around 75-100. In the end, you'd find fewer items, but more of the items you find would be worth equipping. That's our goal."

That will be a HUGE buff to drops. Currently at least 4 rolls need to be something specific, but ALSO have to roll reasonably well in that range. Let's say you DO get the 4 rolls you want, if you end up only getting 40 int though, who cares? Same with allres, it doesn't just need to be there, it needs to be high. If all prime stat rolls/vit rolls/ar rolls are going to be in the top 25% that's not just increasing the chance that the roll will be good by 4x, that's much more like 16-64x more likely to be useable.

Now, I'm not against good items dropping, but that would be a bit much. Again, I'm sure the example was for simplicity's sake, hopefully the community isn't to surprised/disappointed when it LOOKS like a smaller buff than it should be to make up for the drop decrease.