Diablo® III

[BowJi] Live diablo 3 Chat/Community w/ Tips+Help

Hi

My name is Bowji and I run a live stream of my monk/DH gameplay on twitch.tv. I am looking for viewers to join our community and have fun with our insightful viewers. Builds? Ubers? Tips? just ask us! Our viewers are always willing to help and pitch in.
Not only do we have a growing chat community we also have giveaways where viewers can enter a raffle and win prizes! Ranging from gems to unids to full gear sets!

*Im no pro so feel free to laugh at my pain and joke around.

twitch.tv/bowji

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Cutest laugh 2013
Reply Quote
35 Pandaren Monk
This guy is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Very friendly guy.... and very awsome chat. Bowji does alot of giveaways. if you need any help with anything just ask. some one WILL help. Just about everyone wins sooner or later.
Reply Quote
57 Blood Elf Paladin
Taught me alot, Love the giveaways. tons of interaction with the viewers
Reply Quote
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! it wouldnt be what it is without you guys. Our community is growing slowly but surely so come check us out.

*Upcoming channel raffles: Unlimited TR monk set / Full barb set / Marq. gem ingredients
Reply Quote
Bowji is my favorite streamer because he is in touch with his viewers. He is always willing to help and actually made diablo3 more fun for me because of his viewer community (Mods: Taran2la,Yamum4. etc). It is always enjoyable and bowji is animated and excited about his streaming. Another small incentive is his giveaway events, they are always awesome and if you want to meet a cool group of people and enjoy free stuff then come to his channel at twitch.tv and follow bowji!

P.S. we are hoping to get 100 viewers so he will finally show his face!
Reply Quote
Thanks for such kind words dwade! Im glad youre having a good time! Ill see u in chat <3
Reply Quote
bumb this stream is to much fun!
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]