Diablo® III

Which follower's back-story are you most interested in?

Community Manager
Be it the Kormac the Templar, Lyndon the Scoundrel, or Eirena the Enchantress, each follower has a story to tell and a journey to undertake in Diablo III.

For this week's community question, we want to ask you: Which follower's back-story are you most interested in?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or respond on Facebook or Twitter!
Reply Quote
The scoundrel.
Reply Quote
I want to see where Kormac and Eirena end up personally.

Do they make a baby and call it Decard cain?

TBH the scoundrel is the only Follower i can handle throughout the farming. Made me chuckle a few times. So i would like to see more narrative in the game for him.
Edited by Bertross#6933 on 3/20/2013 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I want to know more about Kormac's order.

It vaguely reminds me of the story behind Devil May Cry 4. The corrupted entity parading around as something good is something I find fascinating.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

It vaguely reminds me of the story behind Devil May Cry 4. The corrupted entity parading around as something good is something I find fascinating.

Agree. I'd also like to know about the Templars--and what happens when Kormac returns to confront them.
Reply Quote
Enchantress, not really her back-story but more that period of time she's coming from.
Reply Quote
View profile
Scoundrel. He's the only follower i can stand having to follow me around and thus the only one I'd like to hear about.
Reply Quote
Lyndon. I've heard so damn much about Kingsport that i actually want to see the place at least once. And then possibly burn it to the ground.
Reply Quote
i WANT TO GO TO KINGSPORT and do it..
Reply Quote
Lyndon!
Reply Quote
It was originally Lyndon I would have chosen, but other posters brought up a good point about Kormac's order and The Prophet. All of them will make great future tie-ins
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Plywood
Enchantress, not really her back-story but more that period of time she's coming from.

This!
Reply Quote
I want to hear about Kormac's extremist order of Templar knights.
Reply Quote
Jondaaaaaaaaar
Reply Quote
Honestly, all three!

If I had to choose one or have my computer melt, I would say Kormac due to all the damn time I spent in the beta. Where are his freakin' tomes, and what's in them???
Reply Quote
Lyndon. Definitely Lyndon.
Reply Quote

I find that interesting as well.
Reply Quote
"That's how we do it in KINGSPORT! "
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]