Diablo® III

Which follower's back-story are you most interested in?

i actually enjoyed all 3, read all his dialogues sometimes, and then again to get the achievements, this is a good point about D3,... specially when zoltun kule talks about the origin of the templar order... making kormac one of the most interesting ones.

Lyndon has a deep background but i believe it wont surprise me.

The enchantress is sexy and charming, but i guess the background wont surprise me either.

At least its a challenge for you guys to make (to surprise me ;p).
Edited by Adams#1242 on 3/24/2013 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Rogue
The Scoundrel. He's funny.
Reply Quote
Lyndon. Because he does not have a back story. He's just as thief. No Order to belong to. No thousand year old master that trained him. Just a man, his bow and a healthy lust for female breasts.

On a different but related note. Kormac should have been less paladin and more warrior. Then the 3 followers could have mirrored the Diablo 1 classes. That would have been cool.
Reply Quote
Well, I loved Lyndon most. As the8hark said, he was just a simple man with no hyping background, but successfully touching us.

the 2nd would be Kormac. Stories about betrayal is always interesting...... for me. The stories I wrote are full of betrayal too.

The 3rd would be Eirena. Her story is just a bit simple that many RPGs have the same kind of story.
Reply Quote
Whichever follower has a background that explains the recent rash of obvious dupes on the AH that we are unable to get a blue comment about.
Reply Quote
diablo 3 has a storyline? after cain was killed by a butterfly I stopped caring.
Edited by voluptuary#1812 on 3/25/2013 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
In all Honesty I really would like to know more about all of them, kormac might be first because I like to play with him but all 3 =)
Reply Quote
Honestly? All of them. The followers and Shen are the only ones in the game who have backstories that intrigue me. The history of the enchantress shows evidence of the angels vs humans war in sanctuary a very long time ago. What led to the fall of this civilization? Also, what awoke her? Why didn't she wake during the time of D2?

The Templar order has some... interesting pieces to it also. Why does ZK know so much about it? The order itself seems to be similar to some modern religions also... Blind noble people rising up through the ranks only to find that the core of the order is corrupt and is an abomination in comparison to the values they espouse. But how to you move forward? It's a question I'm sure more than one goodly catholic priest has asked themselves when they realized the endemic paedophilia within their own organization.

As for Lyndon, there doesn't seem to be much major macro-level stuff relating to him. However, I'd be curious what made him become who he is today.
Reply Quote
I'm interested in all of the followers and Shen's backstories. Honestly, I felt them to be more compelling than the game's storyline, and actually felt cheated that I could only read theirs, rather than actually taking part in them.
Reply Quote
The enchantress of course. What else ?
She come from an old age, she know old wizardry, and she's sexy.

Her storyline is more interesting than the main story in fact :)
Edited by obiwan#2455 on 3/26/2013 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
o well its nosing new to me in a lindon story im from USSR old republic its my old real life story
Reply Quote
if you wanna visit kingsport go to russia
Reply Quote
@everyone asking about Eirena's prophet:

It's Inarius. You'll know if you read the Sin War trilogy.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Inarius
Reply Quote
I want to see more of Kormac, either past or future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]