Diablo® III

Mouse arrow...

It keeps disappearing at the most inconvenient times. I'm on mp8 going to fight the Butcher, and my mouse arrow mysteriously disappears. Lame. Am i the only one?
Reply Quote
probably.
my mouse doesnt disappear, but i sure lose track of that thing easy.

i really wish they would implement some UI options so that we could customize the screen to better suit us as individuals.
Reply Quote
Are you on a Mac? The cursor disappearing on boss fights seems pretty common on a Mac. If you are then the blues on there are asking for players system specs and game settings on the Mac Technical Support forums.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386228/

I have seen a couple threads about the cursor disappearing on a PC but very few. I'm not sure if Blizzard is actively looking for the problem on PCs.
Edited by Rapap#1672 on 3/21/2013 8:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
RoninWarrior

Please post some information about your computer. You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista or 7, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste the entire dxdiag file into your reply.
Problem fixed. Thanks for the feedback!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]