Diablo® III

Rate the barb above you - non RMAH only

@GuanGong great barb - 8.5/10. Since you already have great AR, could you try dropping Warcry? I am curious to know how it works.

Also do try hota/rend for ubers at mp10.

I have no idea how to rate a skorn barb.. but based on my amateur opinion, I feel like you could have more DPS considering where your life and res are at..

Again, I'm new to barbs please don't hate me if I don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm eager to have somebody rate me and tell me what I should improve (don't say mempo I can't afford that !@#$!)
Reply Quote
@anwin
8/10 good barb

you need additional movement speed for better maneuverability. a ice climber w/ ms perhaps if you stay w/ your rare craft bracer
Reply Quote
@Elkarera

3.13m Tdps with 38k sustain...awesome barb...9.99/10 cuz you gotta have hope to improve somehow.
Reply Quote
@Bloodyzbub

wow 9/10. i wonder what your Cd% is very nice ammy
Edited by FeydRautha#1327 on 5/1/2013 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@FeydRautha

7/10

get better bracers. good luck
Reply Quote
@Bloodyzbub

wow 9/10. i wonder what your Cd% is very nice ammy

Crit dmg is 482%....not too great but my BP ticks pick up a lot of the slack.

@Cloaker

Keep crafting vit shoulders til you get a set with all res...keep crafting str bracers til you get a set with crit chance...and start crafting str ammy's...looking for cc/cd there....knock those out and come back for a rating.
Edited by Bloodyzbub#1683 on 5/1/2013 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@anwin
8/10 good barb

you need additional movement speed for better maneuverability. a ice climber w/ ms perhaps if you stay w/ your rare craft bracer

Hey man, thanks for the advise. Actually, we 2H Hota barbs don't need the extra MS. 12% is more than enough for us. Of course, 24% MS will help a little bit more, but unlike WW/RLTW builds it is never a necessity.
Reply Quote
@Anwin I hate trying to rate builds that are better than mine, but ill give it a try...ummm maybe try to get your cc up? Your ammy is nice since im sure it took for ever to craft, but the cc seems a little low. Maybe it works fine for you, but that is really the only thing I would change. I'd give your build an 8/10
Reply Quote
@ Suckadeez

I cant belive that its a non RMAH .. seeing the 8k odd elite kills and the kind of items u have.
Anyways if its a Non-RMAH its a 9/10.
I think u should change u r main 1 hander to some high dps with crit damage etc.. and getting lifesteal on offhand will increase u r dps , and there is still room for a much better gloves.
Reply Quote
@ burn 7/10

sword and board ww interesting
Reply Quote
@ hkese

SB can WW too .. its fun cause the barb spins much faster :)

7/10 .. come on .. expected a bit more :P
Reply Quote
@ Suckadeez I cant belive that its a non RMAH .. seeing the 8k odd elite kills and the kind of items u have.Anyways if its a Non-RMAH its a 9/10. I think u should change u r main 1 hander to some high dps with crit damage etc.. and getting lifesteal on offhand will increase u r dps , and there is still room for a much better gloves.

Haha well the barb is all GAH. But my monk that I sold had some real money spent on it. I was able to get around 4bil for my monk and put a lot of that towards my barb. So I guess I cheated lol.
Edited by SuckaDeez#1287 on 5/3/2013 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Sucka

9/10

You are one slot of ias short from 2.86 BP, so why not get it lol.
Reply Quote
@xxxkan

9/10
Reply Quote
@Sucka9/10You are one slot of ias short from 2.86 BP, so why not get it lol.

I might upgrade one of my rings soon, but id like to het a new mainhand first. I'm strapped for gold atm. I think I have 500mil tops. Not enough to do both and see any real gains. But no worries, I plan on it:)
Reply Quote
@RMSTITAN
9/10 pretty good barb. SOJ ring?
Reply Quote
@elkarera

9.5/10

Very nice.
Reply Quote
@xZoeNeoZx

7.5/10

Upgrade your shoulders or craft your own and get better bracers.
Reply Quote
@Vantage - Decently geared. I see you already have amazing AR and still use Warcry? Put Hota-Smash on that slot to take elites down faster. Try it out. It might take a bit of practice (if you haven't done this before) but it might be worth it.

Also, you can lose a bit of life (62-65k is fine) for more strength or other stats somewhere.

8/10
Reply Quote
@Anwin
8/10 good barb
try to craft more amulet, shoulder or gloves
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]