Diablo® III

Rate the barb above you - non RMAH only

@bwest86 gear missing from your profile so unable to rate.
Reply Quote
@Anwin 7/10
Reply Quote
@utku
Amazing stats - find it really hard to critique you. Your skorn is am amazing weapon, and with stats like that it probably more than makes up for what you lose by not duel weilding. Nice to see another non-whirlwind barb too.
Reply Quote
@kiwiAcer 6/10
Reply Quote
@Hanguk where is your barb?
Reply Quote
@ Hanguk 8/10, was gonna give you 7/10 because needs a bit more crit chance on those jewels, but its nice that your ammy and shoulders are essentially BiS so +1 for less work you'll have to do later on.

Personally i'd ditch the Nats stuff and get Ice climbers and a nice ring. 7% CC is just one more than the 6% currently possible on other rings, and you're missing out on a LOT of str. Probably at least 200 str you can add by going Ice climbers, and another 80 str you can get from an str version of a Litany/Wailing Host/Unity.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hanguk-2543/hero/9908386

Extra love for repping a shield!
Edited by SPLERDU#3201 on 3/28/2013 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@SPLERDU 8/10
Reply Quote
@Argos

Is that your mf set? If so and your dps is 197k unbuffed I'm very impressed. I would put that at 9/10.
Reply Quote
@Hand

9/10.
Reply Quote
@ GhostPos
6/10
On the right track but quite a few slots in need of upgrades.
Craft yourself a better hellfire!
Reply Quote
@ GhostPos
6/10
On the right track but quite a few slots in need of upgrades.
Craft yourself a better hellfire!

Ugh I know I know...I've had such terrible luck with the Hellfire rolls!
Reply Quote
@Argos

Is that your mf set? If so and your dps is 197k unbuffed I'm very impressed. I would put that at 9/10.

Yes, this my MF set. I can go over 200 dps with a few item changes. thank you for the 9/10
Reply Quote
i cant seem to break 200k without costing a fortune
Reply Quote
@tinalouise pretty good gear. It is tough for non-RMAH guys to get godly gear easily, unless you get a few lucky drops :-).

All the best. 7/10 - because of less life.
Reply Quote
Am a non-rmah barb as well. Not that i'm any good but i just gave up on building a decent barb after playing with Anwin. Could not get past mp3 months back. So in the interest of my sanity and thoughtfulness i built this char for 100% co-op play on mp10.

stun/freeze really helps ubers or so anwin says :p what do i know? anwin and i brought down siegebreaker on enrage with one party member afk. so i guess it helps a bit :)

so yes no point rating me as i really don't solo with this build. just dropped by...oh and the missing amethyst is on my monk's head :p kinda broke :D
Edited by demonknight#1139 on 3/29/2013 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3/10 for the barb ...9/10 for the player , its not always about dps and ehp , but on how you approach and play the game, nice attitude bro
Reply Quote
@Sinag

nice barb, get a IK boot so you can get get max 24% MS and more resist on top of that

7/10
Reply Quote
@SuperJJ

9/10

Amazing barb man. CAnt give you 10 because of you relatively low DPS (yes i know that sheet dps isnt tDPS but still....)

There are 2 things in your gear that i dont understand at all...

1- Why do you have so much LS? almost everyone agree that with around 5% is enough (and in general nobody agree on nothing so thats something....)
2- Your dagger has too low base damage....i love daggers but maybe if it could have more base damage and strengh instead of LS? i think it would be great...

anyway really nice work on your barb
Reply Quote
@Kvothe

thats my fun gear, as you can see the EF is int version, lol. if i want more dps i would just put on my skorn+wh and go hota, =D. as for the high % leech, you will understand when you face double ground effect+reflect+electric running away elites(i hate those quill rats).

8/10 for you, nice barb, well balanced.
Reply Quote
9/10 for JJ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]