Diablo® III

Female Barb identity.

Any possibility its Charsi from the rogue encampment?
the age is about right. I know she wasnt a fighter in d2 but she hinted at wanting to adventure. so she could of left after the events of d2expac and perhaps comming near the worlds stones destruction awakened her nephalem powers over the last 20 years.

DISCUSS!!!
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Jaydef14
DISCUSS!!!

I almost didn't want to reply because of that phrase, but also didn't want to see this topic unattanded.

While I appreciate Charsi's return, she and the female barb just don't sound alike, tone-wise and personality-wise... and perhaps intelligence-wise. No offense barbs :D
Unless something really drastic happened which gave Charsi a tremendous trauma and changed her completely since, no I don't think she is the female barb.
Yes destruction of world stone devasted barbarians, but Charsi was not typically raised as a barbarian nor was she guarding the world stone, the impact wouldn't be as great as to her relatives.

Speaking of age, have you seen Asherea somewhere?
Reply Quote
Haha whats wrong with discuss?>

Asherea ? The iron wolf leader? I thought she made an appearence in act 2 of d3 or did i completely flip flop those names. You do mean the d2 act 3 ashera right?

Any who...in diablo 2 CHARSI has dialogue with barbarians about how she is fascinated with barb culture and adventuring. Hey trying times calls for serious adaptation. It could not be out of the realm of possibility that charsi could travel back home and the devastation of seeing all that destruction alone could change any body. of course they dont sound alike....but charsi is very young and my thoery revolves a charsi who is 20 years older her voices would mature. voicesa change as people grow. and voices have been known to change while interacting with people who talk that way. Also if this has any relevance when females engage in heavy body building testosterone becomes a more produced hormone in them resulting in a deeper voice.
Reply Quote
Charsi would be middle aged by now, and the female barb looks like a young woman. For all we know, the female barb could practically be Charsi's daughter, but I doubt that she is since she comes from Arreat and Charsi doesn't. Come to think of it, she may be in her early 30s.

The female barbarian: She puts the "broad" in "broadaxe"!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]