Diablo® III

Reroll after huge break: insight wanted.

1 Gnome Mage
Hey everyone. I have decided to reroll and start fresh after a very long break from D3. (Played mostly when D3 was first released.) I was wondering how monks were doing with the recent patches, specifically when rerolling with a DH friend (and maybe a wizard too). I think I recall when I was playing in the past, I was struggling to pull decent DPS -- do monks hit harder now? Are they valuable assets to group play, and if my friends aren't on, are they fun / effective solo?

Thanks for any insight.
Reply Quote
View profile
Monks have been in a good place pretty much since release. Especially group wise. The biggest downfall our class has dealt with has been lack of build diversity. For a long time we've had only slight variations of one VERY effective build. Since the 1.0.7 patch though that has changed, where there are multiple choices in addition to "old reliable."

Each class has its ups and downs in terms of solo and group play. It just depends what playstyle you prefer.
Edited by gotaplanstan#1369 on 3/23/2013 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]