Diablo® III

From DH to Monk. LF tips

I've played d3 as a DH since launch as my "main" character. However I feel like I've hit a wall with my DH at 93 PL. The wall of boredom. Looking for a break from my DH and figured with a few items I could transfer the gear to my monk and play.

It is refreshing to do higher mps with more ease on my monk. My current talents and build is from a streamer, Zash, on twitch. I guess what I am looking for is some insight on my monk and what I could do/change with my gear and skills.

Any insight and thoughts are appreciated.
Reply Quote
Your situation is almost the same with me. I have a DH, and I just change from playing DH to monk a few days ago.Even though my monk can't have a high dps compared to my DH. But 130k unbuff dps is farm more efficiency in act 3 mp 5 compared to an 200k unbuffed dps DH. What you need to do is, keep your spirit regenerate fast and have some sexy move.Below here is a link which inspire me to play a monk =) Hope it will helps you ( Sorry about my bad English grammar)*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhoiTAsSQZE
Reply Quote
That is a pretty sweet vid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]