Diablo® III

TheDarkSouls [NA][720p] Stream!!!

Hey guys, My name is Zeb. I tend to stream Diablo III on a daily basis for 7-9 hours depending on the day. I have to adjust my stream schedule around my work schedule but, don't get me wrong I am dedicated to streaming. So lets get onto the details!!!

Stream Link

www.twitch.tv/thedemonssoullol

I used to stream on Own3d but as we all know they are non existant anymore, Twitch was the next place for me to go. Am I a popular streamer? No, but I strive to be and work hard for it.

What's the stream about?

I main a Sweeping Wind based Monk that does 130k DPS at the moment, keep in mind I am level 60 with almost level 30 Paragon. I don't have alot of "High End" gear but I am capable of doing MP7 solo and MP8/9/10 w/ friends or even viewers. Does having no uber geared characters make me any less of a good streamer? No. I farm constantly and key hunt constantly, and do viewer based Uber Runs & Key Hunting & Farming as well. I also do power leveling as well, FREE. :) On another note I have a Barb and a few others.

Giveaways

I was striving to actually get some giveaways going and honestly to this day haven't set one off. But I have decided that every week I will be giving away 3 random legendaries and some game gold. Like I said I am very limited with what I have and everything, it makes me sad but, what can I do except farm hardcore everyday and get as much gold/items as I can and try to profit. Either way, I will also do giveaways at every 5 followers. Right now i'm sitting pretty at 8 followers..pretty decent start!

Stream Schedule

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 1P - 10P [EST]
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday - 1P - 5P [EST]
Saturday - 3P - 10P [EST]

I hope to see some of you viewing and enjoying yourselves, keep in mind I do chat with viewers (dual screens ftw!) Happy Hunting everyone!!!
Reply Quote
BYAH!!
Reply Quote
Streams up, hope everyone had a good weekend.

Edit:
I had to cancel my stream for today due to personal reasons, It saddens me to do so but..I didn't really have a choice..
Edited by TheDarkSouls#1719 on 3/25/2013 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Streams up, hope everyone had a good weekend.

I think today is going to be a better day, i'm sorry I canceled yesterday..main reason was because of trouble with the fiance. Out of respect it was better I turn off the stream rather than you guys hear the fighting and arguing.
Reply Quote
Going liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ www.twitch.tv/thedemonssoullol

Thanks for as much support as I have gotten, remember my very first giveaway is at 10 or 15 viewers, depending and also keep in mind more giveaways as the follower count goes up as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]