Diablo® III

First set of DW weps...

I have been TR around lvling and came into about 120m. I want a set of weps I can use to key run/ubers but is it worth it to get a mid cd EF+ls WKL with sub 100k dps? or should I just go with some rares until the rest of my gear is better (and get dual LS). Gonna try to craft some gloves and ammys. Can maybe get a dex/vit Tals chest too. Was looking at about 70m EF+WKL combo that put me at 75k dps with me current gear. What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
View profile
It's generally cheaper for the low-mid price range to do it the other way around, and get your LS on your EF. It's also generally easier (and cheaper) to get OS on WKL than EF when LS and CD are the built in. So for that price range I'd suggest LS EF with no OS and a CD+OS WKL.

For reference, my EF was 15m and my WKL was 50m.
Reply Quote
You are right on the EF! Thanks for the tip. I lose out on a CD slot but worth the money saved to try things out with a beginner set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]