Diablo® III

I cannot access gold auction house

I am currently playing game from US and I quit playing diablo about 10 months ago
and I decide to play it again and one thing I notice was that auction house was fixed to Dollars. I googled the problem around and it seems like there has to be button to switch between gold and real money but yea I don't have that on my screen. Thus I thought Blizzard completely removed the gold auction house but I found that my friend in Canada is using gold auction house with no problem. so if there is anyway to fix this please let me know I can't play the game with an year old !@#$ty gear
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
The gold AH is alive and well. I would suggest you read the RMAH FAQs though to ensure you meet all the security requirements such as an Authenticator and SMS Protect. Also, if you have been compromised then the option will no longer be available. After one compromise you have to prove you have the above security measures on your account and put in a ticket to get the RMAH restored. If you were compromised twice, you will be permanently banned from the RMAH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]