Diablo® III

Nirvana Build Discussion Thread and Guide

03/23/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Vrkhyz
Out of curiosity, has anyone nuked a player in PvP with this build? Spirit generation is frequently cited as a big PvP problem, but it seems as though tagging someone once with this and then force-feeding them 5 seconds of WoL would end a fight rather quickly.

don't you need 2 targets to make it work?

not sure. never really been that interested in bells...
very nice build just test it out on mp10 act3 not even die once and elite kill so fast
03/23/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Vrkhyz
Out of curiosity, has anyone nuked a player in PvP with this build? Spirit generation is frequently cited as a big PvP problem, but it seems as though tagging someone once with this and then force-feeding them 5 seconds of WoL would end a fight rather quickly.

yes, it is an extreme tide turner, but only the cases that the other player uses pets.
Monks with Mystic Ally, Witch Doctor, and DH with boar.
or vs multiple targets, hit 2 ppl,
cyclone strike until they're pulled, bells and they're all dead.
Posted new short vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJaww9kEaDQ&feature=youtu.be

MP8 Elites downed in 8 seconds.

Right before that I had downed a trio in under 5, but I didn't have FRAPs running.

:(

I'll get a best scenario video up one of these days!
Thanks Fitz. I'm about as knowledgeable about monks as a mildly retarded monkey and with enough practice I was able to make this work.

460k ehp
3% LS
186k dps with scoundrel

I opted to work serenity into my build, and then traded seize the initiative for beacon of ytar. I lose almost 100k EHP but having to only go 7 seconds between BoH and 16 seconds for serenity seems worth it. Farming mp8 solo pretty easily, with a freeze wiz mp10 np.

Ideally I'd like to get StI back into the build, and get enough plain-jane AR so I could dump OWE.
up up!
welcome to the Club, fellas.
keep it real, keep it low key, hehe.
03/25/2013 05:32 PMPosted by LordRaahl
keep it low key

lol how's that gonna happen if people keep bumping the thread XD
03/25/2013 05:37 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
keep it low key

lol how's that gonna happen if people keep bumping the thread XD

Hey, you just did too!

Wait a sec...
Wah more and more monk playing guide coming this forum i like it >;)
Just tried this build with Fitz in game when he brought it to my attention. All I can say is WOW!

Takes some practice due to timing and sequencing properly and it melts elite packs in high MP if you get it to proc corrctly.

I need to try this in group play with a CM wiz using either pillar of ancients or cyclone strike. Tasty!

Thanks Fitz/LordRaahl

Sorry about your cat Fitz, pets are precious man. I have a 9 year old Min Pin who is my best bud, worry about him all the time with him aging.
-_-

No wonder I can't find a 14% wothf inna's in ah.......
BUG!! BUG ALERT!!!
hhahahahah
@Urizen Thorns are the future!

@Mojo -_-
Sick
works like a charm, thanks!
I not sure my build is similar with this but anyone could give me some advice on my build currently able to farm mp10. Should I change one of the passive to BoY?
@Haze

I would switch out Empowered Wave to Wall of Light personally. With all the extra spirit you have on your toon you could up your dps by a ton and also help with sustain.

Your EHP is a little on the low side as well, at just over 500k. You still should be able to pull it off though.
Thanks for advice a give a try . So how much EHP I shall go for?
Wahhhh!! I spent so much gold and time building up spirit regen gear and skills.

hey Fitz wouldn't this build be better with a WoL SOJ ? A good one adds about 45% to elite DPS and about 17% to trash. The elite damage can't be beat on any hellfire ring and the trash damage is pretty good.
So no point for explosive palm in this build since bells hit everything close together anyways? I guess it's mostly just a MP10 build.

Reminds me of the original quickening "bug" that let us spam boon of protection back when inferno was hard. I have a feeling the dot spirt gen will get "fixed" eventually -_-
Edited by Davlok#1847 on 3/27/2013 8:13 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]