Diablo® III

Nirvana Build Discussion Thread and Guide

Good work sirs! Bookmarked, going to give a go. If I could only get a couple more spots for skills so can implement cyclone, EP and this would be money :)
03/27/2013 03:51 AMPosted by Haze
Thanks for advice a give a try . So how much EHP I shall go for?

You can make due with your EHP I think. I am not a 2Hander user so I don't know if that plays a factor. If you want to be safe, I used to have 600k EHP and pretty rarely died on MP10.
Wahhhh!! I spent so much gold and time building up spirit regen gear and skills.

hey Fitz wouldn't this build be better with a WoL SOJ ? A good one adds about 45% to elite DPS and about 17% to trash. The elite damage can't be beat on any hellfire ring and the trash damage is pretty good.

Yes, it would. The gear you see on my profile is a cheap way I was able to drop OWE. I have an OWE set as well with about 30k more dps, but this one actually does more real dps due simply to BoY.

I am not a CC warrior. I just happen to play alot and have smart friends.
So no point for explosive palm in this build since bells hit everything close together anyways? I guess it's mostly just a MP10 build.

Reminds me of the original quickening "bug" that let us spam boon of protection back when inferno was hard. I have a feeling the dot spirt gen will get "fixed" eventually -_-

I play this build sometimes in CotA: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UVfSXk!VbX!bZZZYa

It utilizes EP and CS to keep them locked down. Makes alternate EP builds look lame in comparison.

;)
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile

I play this build sometimes in CotA: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UVfSXk!VbX!bZZZYa

It utilizes EP and CS to keep them locked down. Makes alternate EP builds look lame in comparison.

;)

Dunno about that good sir.

My CotA EP build is pretty boss-tastic! :D
@Druin

How long you take to kill yellow?

And where is my 2hander vid! :P
View profile
I just happen to play alot and have smart friends.

────────────────────░███░
───────────────────░█░░░█░
──────────────────░█░░░░░█░
─────────────────░█░░░░░█░
──────────░░░───░█░░░░░░█░
─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░
───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░
──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░
────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░
───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░
──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░
─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░
─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░
─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░
░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░
░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░
░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░
░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░
─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░
─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░
──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░
───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░
────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░
──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░
──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
████──░█░████░░░░░░░░█░
█──█──████──████░░░░░█░
█──█──█──█──█──████████
█──█──████──█──█──────█
█──█──█──█────██──██──█
█──████──█──█──█──────█
█─────█──█──█──█──█████
███████──████──█──────█
──────████──██████████
@stan

I don't recall ever saying we were friends!

:P
o,O
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 3/27/2013 6:37 PM PDT
View profile
And here I spent like 15 minutes working on some fancy alt code art.

None for you now! :O
lol, jk

much <3
03/27/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Fitz
I just happen to play alot and have smart friends.

@stan

I don't recall ever saying we were friends!

So by that, are you implying that he's smart? >:)
View profile
lol, jk

much <3

╔╗ ══ ═ ══ ══ ══════╦╦═════╦╗
║║╔═╦╦╦╔╗╔╦╦═╦╦╗╔╝╚╦═╦═╗║╚╦═╦═╗
║╚╣║║║║╔╣║║║║║║║╚╗╔╣║║║║║║║╔╝║║
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝╚═╠═╩═╩═╩╝╚═╩═╝╚═╩╩══╝
╚══════════╝

alt codes n !@#$!
Is this an effective build for solo MP10 ubers??

If so, then to do this comfortably (i.e. this build against ubers), approx how much would gear set cost?
Joining the Nirvana with the following build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UQXgSe!cbV!bZYaYb

With around 10-13spirit regen buffed, I can dropping constantly 1 bell per second for unlimited time. Or, oh-shi~ spamming 6 bells within the 2 seconds period.
Edited by yuhhaur#1278 on 3/28/2013 12:46 AM PDT
^ that's an enlightening build, yuhhaur, welcome! ^
my finger are starting to feel the pain of spamming, I really salute those wizards who can 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4 nonstop.
Most CM Wiz spam 123 right click on mouse for my case spam 123 right click on mouse and left click repeatly.
Joining the Nirvana with the following build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UQXgSe!cbV!bZYaYb

With around 10-13spirit regen buffed, I can dropping constantly 1 bell per second for unlimited time. Or, oh-shi~ spamming 6 bells within the 2 seconds period.

Would you mind testing with WoL instead of Empowered Wave? I realize you are tryign to keep bell spams up even when Nirvana is on cooldown, but I wonder if you aren't giving up more dps by doing that than you are gaining.

Would be much appreciated!
Yes I did tried out the WoL rune. With it I'll be spirit dried after 3 bells as the trash will be dead and I have no source to gain spirit from the Infuse with Light.
While the killing slower than the appearance of overawe+blazing wrath, I enjoy the tapping on every second.

And, I love to run this in coop through the field of slaughter, where my other Monk friends will do the overawe/implosion/GL job and I just drop bell after bell to clear the mess (yes, 3 elites pack + tons of Herald of Pestilence, Winged Molok, Demonic Tremor, etc.)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]