Diablo® III

I can't wait for increased monster density !

How long do we need to w8 till 1.08 is upon us ? I am really looking forward on farming Act I and II,
Also, are the new items planned to be released soon after 1.08 in some 1.08x patch or are they coming in another 1.09 new chapter ?
Reply Quote
itemisation is comeing in 1.0.9
Reply Quote
View profile
kinda funny 1.09 will be the sweet patch considering 1.09 was when D2 was in its prime :D
Reply Quote
You won't see 1.08 for a long time. Get your hopes back down sir. PTR for at least a month like always.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I'm really looking forward to the monster density changes in patch 1.0.8 as well, but we don’t have any updates for the patch schedule yet. We should have some information to share about it soon, though, and are currently planning to do a PTR.

The item changes mentioned in the Itemization blog are not going to be in patch 1.0.8, and we don’t have any additional information regarding when they'll be implemented. We know people are eager to know more about when they can expect those changes, though, so we’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have more details.
Reply Quote
Thanks Grimiku :)
Reply Quote
I'm really looking forward to the monster density changes in patch 1.0.8 as well, but we don’t have any updates for the patch schedule yet. We should have some information to share about it soon, though, and are currently planning to do a PTR.

The item changes mentioned in the Itemization blog are not going to be in patch 1.0.8, and we don’t have any additional information regarding when they'll be implemented. We know people are eager to know more about when they can expect those changes, though, so we’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have more details.
Thats really nice to know. Btw when will we get Answer from the "Ask the Devs" Part 2?

I guess we'll get to know more about Patch 1.0.8 after the last part of "Ask the Dev" :P.
Reply Quote
More or less than half a year away? If you can't answer that then I'll assume more than half a year away and open my wallet to purchase one of those duped Manticores before they go away.

Don't want to farm for 6 months using the same crap gear knowing I'll never find an upgrade in that time.
Reply Quote
How about something gratifying come D3's first anniversary?
Reply Quote
03/26/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Grimiku
We know people are eager to know more about when they can expect those changes, though, so we’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have more details.

The semantic content of these words is zero, so why bother writing it?
Reply Quote
How long do we need to w8 till 1.08 is upon us ? I am really looking forward on farming Act I and II,
Also, are the new items planned to be released soon after 1.08 in some 1.08x patch or are they coming in another 1.09 new chapter ?

Lol, then simply go and farm these acts, you dont die because of that....

Guys like you ruin the gameplay but only for themselves not playing parts of the content because it is "less effective"....this is a game, dont ruin it for themselves.
Reply Quote

I really think you should look in to act 3 as well. There are to many areas where NO monsters are present, people skip a lot of the dungeons in act 3 as well, simply because they are not worth the time. Like the caves on the battlefield of slaughter. Or the outposts you can find there. Even the tower in act 3 can be pretty "empty" sometimes.

I dont think it would hurt to look in to a "few" of the areas in act 3 and actually making them more consistent with the rest of the act. The same is true for ALL of the caves in all acts. They simply often enough have almost no monsters inside ... some areas for example dont need always more monsters but actually better spawn locations for the monsters so that it doesnt happen that you walk for almost 1 min. without ever seeing any crowd of monsters.
Edited by CrniVuk#2227 on 3/27/2013 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/26/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Bohemund
We know people are eager to know more about when they can expect those changes, though, so we’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have more details.

The semantic content of these words is zero, so why bother writing it?

If he doesn't write it, you say "It'd be nice if you'd tell us when we can expect these changes".. so you'd find something to gripe about either way.
Reply Quote

Is this how you handle a question in everyday conversation?

Spew the same ambiguous !@#$ until people leave?

Despite my name I am not one normally doing rage posts but man your CM team's communication is awful.
Reply Quote

Nothing to do with the subject, but I feel there are a lot of "blue" messages that are not appearing in the "Blizz Tracker: Official Blizzard Posts". For instance, the post I quoted isn't present in there, and it's not the only one.
Reply Quote
Monster density is fine but again, that is just like "doubling it" but in another way.

maybe i will get that 200+ kill streak
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 07:42 AMPosted by Mist3rHyde
Nothing to do with the subject, but I feel there are a lot of "blue" messages that are not appearing in the "Blizz Tracker: Official Blizzard Posts". For instance, the post I quoted isn't present in there, and it's not the only one.

I've noticed that the only posts that make the Blizz tracker are posts that have some useful information in them. Posts like this that don't really say much of anything other than soon or we'll tell you when it's closer to being rolled out often times don't get put in the Blizz Tracker.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]