Diablo® III

I don't like OWE guys

Yeah, well... Ponda Baba doesn't like you either. :P
Reply Quote
Datta, the Temperate Witch Doctor, wears the pants in the family.
Reply Quote
View profile
do you like OWE girls? it's ok if you do.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 08:40 PMPosted by MrMojoRisin
do you like OWE girls? it's ok if you do.

Alright, you win Mojo.
Reply Quote
OWE is good option to have >:) if you need it doesn't use >;)
Reply Quote
Why does this "merit an announcement on a thread"? I swear this forum is getting worse by the hour ....
Reply Quote
View profile
If you don't know, you either need to pay more attention to current threads, or ask somebody.
Reply Quote
My DH doesnt have OWE can i farm along with you?
Reply Quote
03/23/2013 11:11 AMPosted by gotaplanstan
If you don't know, you either need to pay more attention to current threads, or ask somebody.

I've been working 12 hour shifts for the past 4 days.... did I miss something important?

edit for stupid typos......WHY MUST I WAIT 60 SECONDS!!!
Edited by jynxedmonkey#1191 on 3/23/2013 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just hang in there. There's still hope that Blizz will implement the OwE effect as a built-in for the Monk class and you'll end up with bad-@$$ resist and a free passive slot. Gear away from it, if you must, but don't sell your decent dual resist pieces, until we get some clearance.

03/22/2013 07:06 PMPosted by baggins
I don't like fleet footed

Now, that's just wrong.
Reply Quote
im with you i geared myself away from OWE and used sp regen passives instead and im dropping bells like no tomorrow... its a bit pricey but the runs have gotten faster and alot smoother
Reply Quote
Hates it. Thinks it's horribly inefficient.

... still uses it.

;D
Reply Quote
View profile
Hates it. Thinks it's horribly inefficient.

... still uses it.

;D

hhaha i can picture the meme!
Reply Quote
View profile
In the [slow] process of gearing back out of it again!

If you need someone to blame, blame Slaughter Rosary and her fine !@#$!
Reply Quote
In the [slow] process of gearing back out of it again!

If you need someone to blame, blame Slaughter Rosary and her fine !@#$!

But it's inefficient! And you hate it!

And you *geared back into it*!

Blame Slaughter Rosary if you want, but I thought the whole thing with your infatuation with AR is that it's far more efficient ... so it doesn't even matter what resist is on your Amulet, because you don't need it there.

I'd drop from 603k EHP to 523K EHP.
I'd drop from 91.15% tDR to 89.8%.

Those decreases don't sound very appealing for trying to do solo or group MP10 on a daily basis with. But maybe it's just me!

-Stan, the anti OWE monk

It's interesting that as much as you always say dropping OwE increases your damage, you're unwilling to lose a small amount of your overall damage reduction to get that extra damage and flexibility.

----
The fact that someone who happily proclaims how inefficient and awful OwE is still uses it just proves how awesome it is.

;D
Reply Quote
View profile
03/23/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Piffle
Blame Slaughter Rosary if you want, but I thought the whole thing with your infatuation with AR is that it's far more efficient ... so it doesn't even matter what resist is on your Amulet, because you don't need it there.

Yeah, I got suckered back in to it, cause patch day Slaughter Rosary dropped AND I made the bracers I'm still using. As Bane has reminded me multiple times since then, I would've been fine ignoring that fact and continuing to not use OWE. Too late now though...

03/23/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Piffle
It's interesting that as much as you always say dropping OwE increases your damage, you're unwilling to lose a small amount of your overall damage reduction to get that extra damage and flexibility.

It wouldn't since Bane has subsequently picked up running TON+GL in aftermath of me taking OWE. It still will with BoY and FitL though, so I'm looking forward to that for sure.
Reply Quote
i been trying to get rid of OWE, but i find betetr survivability (higher EHP) with OWE in MP10, and i stilll couldn't convince myself the incentive to drop it yet.... other passives.. hmmm i don't know...

maybe till i crafted better bracers/glove, and bought better WH next time..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]