Diablo® III

Diablo 1 question

Hi, I don't see a better place for this thread, so here I come.
I'd like to replay the game again, but what irks me about it is no "show items on floor" function as D2&3 do have, is there a way for the game to always have the drop highlighted or does such a mod that would allow it exist? Thanks.
Well, not yet :P I'd also like to know which is better, to play latest patch of original D1 or Hellfire instead? Thanks twice lol
Reply Quote
Play hellfire as a monk.
Reply Quote
Haven't even tried it yet, lol, perhaps I will, thanks for an idea.
Tho can someone please answer me the item highlight thingy? Thank you
Reply Quote
Don't play the monk; it was a game breaking class. Good with magic, melee and had the only real AoE melee attack in the game.

As for the mod for the highlighting of items...I don't think it exists. Doing a quick google search did not reveal anything.
Reply Quote
I see, thank you. That sucks, it's almost a deal-breaker for me since loot is easy to overlook in the game.
Reply Quote
Don't play the monk; it was a game breaking class. Good with magic, melee and had the only real AoE melee attack in the game.

As for the mod for the highlighting of items...I don't think it exists. Doing a quick google search did not reveal anything.

03/25/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Azgalada
Tho can someone please answer me the item highlight thingy?

http://www.diablowiki.com/Monk_(Hellfire)

Actually the reason i suggested the monk is that he has a search ability. You have to hotkey and cast it tho. Warriors are good at magic & melee as well. The only difference between classes are their unique skill and when leveling; warriors +3hp & +1mp, rogue&monk&bard +2hp & +2mp, sorcerer +1hp & +3mp (per level). Also warriors&monk&bard +meleeattackspeed, rogue +rangeattackspeed.

Hampter9831, have you even played the game before???
Edited by TheCursed#6888 on 3/25/2013 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I believe in D1 the classes don't differ from each other that drastically as they do in D2 or D3 and thanks for the search ability tip.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]