Diablo® III

monk quitting

saw a lot of high ranking monk, in diablo progress quitting today.
what wrong? monk too noob? too squishy? too ugly? need major buff like fot now deal 150% weapon damage?
and lastly, before u all quit, sell me your godly item, so I can be in top 10 leh
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 3/22/2013 1:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Game is dying really almost no point to play I may just make a barb just to farm and sell gear on rmaH
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 01:10 AMPosted by FHvoids
Game is dying really almost no point to play I may just make a barb just to farm and sell gear on rmaH

ya weak community, with crappy pvp.
they should just let us scroll our item.
it make the farming so much nicer.

farm and scroll, farm and scroll. that the way, instead of now, farm and salvage, farm and salvage.
and of course give a good scroll 10% chance to success, make the game so fun, dontknow why blizz don't see this, and do what itemization, the itemaztion they do, pnly force ppl to change gear that it.

and lastly, the brawling, please remove elite damamge or reduction on player, it is so stupid, as soj these all are dirt cheap gear. and the storm shiled, comeon, u are forcing ppl to wear a storm shiled to pvp
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 3/22/2013 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 01:27 AMPosted by MINIKONG
ya weak community

Our community is anything but weak. Maybe your friend making skills are, but our community? Not even close.

In fact, it's the reason a lot of us are still playing daily AND still enjoying ourselves immensely.
Reply Quote
yea just look at raahl and speedforce
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 01:35 AMPosted by gotaplanstan
ya weak community

Our community is anything but weak. Maybe your friend making skills are, but our community? Not even close.

In fact, it's the reason a lot of us are still playing daily AND still enjoying ourselves immensely.

actually I am waiting for soul and blade, I am going to use the destroyer and ww you all.
Reply Quote
I love the quality of this community. On the one hand, they have compiled an awesome almanac of the information needed to succeed. On the other hand, the players here have a great sense of humor and a keen eye for diversity. I would go into more hands, but we only get two.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 01:44 AMPosted by Virtueboy
On the other hand, the players here have a great sense of humor and a keen eye for diversity. I would go into more hands, but we only get two.

Indeed we have a strong spirit here in the monk community. We also usually have the foresight to buy popcorn when we go grocery shopping, in preparation of upcoming arguments and backlash between frequent forumonks.

But thanks to our perseverance we achieve ascension with blinding speed and against all odds, we reach the forbidden place which becomes our safe haven where ALL trolls reap what is sown in the forms of instant karma.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 02:07 AMPosted by gotaplanstan
On the other hand, the players here have a great sense of humor and a keen eye for diversity. I would go into more hands, but we only get two.

Indeed we have a strong spirit here in the monk community. We also usually have the foresight to buy popcorn when we go grocery shopping, in preparation of upcoming arguments and backlash between frequent forumonks.

But thanks to our perseverance we achieve ascension with blinding speed and against all odds, we reach the forbidden place which becomes our safe haven where ALL trolls reap what is sown in the forms of instant karma.

u can be a writer, notice monks players don't behave normally :x
Reply Quote
Where hopefully they'll seize the initiative to resolve their conflicts and avoid a near death experience by achieving a state of pacifism only known to exalted souls found within THE glorious beacon of ytar found deep within Ivgorod.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 02:10 AMPosted by gotaplanstan
Where hopefully they'll seize the initiative to resolve their conflicts and avoid a near death experience by achieving a state of pacifism only known to exalted souls found within THE glorious beacon of ytar found deep within Ivgorod.

>_>

<_<

*smh*
Reply Quote
>_>

<_<

*smh*

I didn't give you a concussion did I?

¯\(ツ)/¯
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 02:07 AMPosted by gotaplanstan

03/22/2013 02:10 AMPosted by gotaplanstan

I demand more! where's the Chant of Reasonance & Blazing Wrath??

my contribution: "...and we will become the One with Everything."
Reply Quote

I didn't give you a concussion did I?

¯\(ツ)/¯

No, but I did feel a little woozy for a second.

No hard feelings, though.

Big hug!

\_('-')_/
Reply Quote
saw a lot of high ranking monk, in diablo progress quitting today.
what wrong? monk too noob? too squishy? too ugly? need major buff like fot now deal 150% weapon damage?
and lastly, before u all quit, sell me your godly item, so I can be in top 10 leh

Muwahaha...
Minikong,
That was pretty slick :) taking every opportunity to get to Da Top >;)
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 3/22/2013 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I demand more! where's the Chant of Reasonance & Blazing Wrath??

my contribution: "...and we will become the One with Everything."

More! More?? You CAN'T handle MORE!

You'd be stumbling around blinded and confused from the searing light the sunburst from the penitent flame in the fire storm emits. Your only hope is to have a spirited salvo and follow the guiding light while maintaining circular breathing in this time of need. Do not succumb and dishearten or fall pray to intimidation while following the guardian's path to reclamation. If all else fails, perhaps some divine protection may lead you to the pillar of light where you'll be blessed by the hand of ytar and become of a boon of inspiration for others.
Reply Quote
damn... dat sum epic short story...
I'm not the only one with the lyrics around here afterall, haha.
Reply Quote
gameplay @ launch vs now: same old sh*t, different day
pvp: what pvp????
paragon: just burning more time to gain 300% mf = 99.9% extra trash roll items
legendary items: increase drop rate = 99.9% trash rolls
botters / farmers / spams: still there, nothing can stop them
dup items: still showing up daily, more & more, nothing can stop them
public mp: 90% of the time you run into players with low end gears that's just trying to leech, other than botters that is
uber runs: don't take much to take down those so called UBERS, when elites are much tougher
characters: great great great HUGE gaps between character / skills...barbs are the ELITE class by far...

- game is flat out broken with nothing new / interesting / original...all gone out the window.
- ah is a great ideal for the company; but limited mind set & bad control system = the economy today
- 100% gear based + ah = pay to win; no real achievement here trying to conquer something.

bottomline: blizzard really done it this time... destroy a great history with their narrow mindset...
if you haven't heard / seen it...two words.. LINEAGE ETERNAL... will make new history when it release..
Reply Quote
damn... dat sum epic short story...
I'm not the only one with the lyrics around here afterall, haha.

Aha. I have achieved tranquility in the circle of life upon receiving the good lord's approval.

I have truly been infused with light, and have thusly acquired the secret and coveted sixth sense known only as thunderclap. I truly have a deadly reach now and shall strike from beyond to spread a tsunami of knowledge and empowered waves of serenity to all.
Reply Quote
gameplay @ launch vs now: same old sh*t, different day
pvp: what pvp????
paragon: just burning more time to gain 300% mf = 99.9% extra trash roll items
legendary items: increase drop rate = 99.9% trash rolls
botters / farmers / spams: still there, nothing can stop them
dup items: still showing up daily, more & more, nothing can stop them
public mp: 90% of the time you run into players with low end gears that's just trying to leech, other than botters that is
uber runs: don't take much to take down those so called UBERS, when elites are much tougher
characters: great great great HUGE gaps between character / skills...barbs are the ELITE class by far...

- game is flat out broken with nothing new / interesting / original...all gone out the window.
- ah is a great ideal for the company; but limited mind set & bad control system = the economy today
- 100% gear based + ah = pay to win; no real achievement here trying to conquer something.

bottomline: blizzard really done it this time... destroy a great history with their narrow mindset...
if you haven't heard / seen it...two words.. LINEAGE ETERNAL... will make new history when it release..

I don't understand what so good about a barb? not boring? just hoa hoa and hoa?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]