Diablo® III

monk quitting

View profile
pt.2 - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8402400273?page=3#58

¯\(ツ)/¯
Reply Quote
View profile
The drifts of snow outside my window sure look like they've been shaped by a norther wind.
Reply Quote
gameplay @ launch vs now: same old sh*t, different day
pvp: what pvp????
paragon: just burning more time to gain 300% mf = 99.9% extra trash roll items
legendary items: increase drop rate = 99.9% trash rolls
botters / farmers / spams: still there, nothing can stop them
dup items: still showing up daily, more & more, nothing can stop them
public mp: 90% of the time you run into players with low end gears that's just trying to leech, other than botters that is
uber runs: don't take much to take down those so called UBERS, when elites are much tougher
characters: great great great HUGE gaps between character / skills...barbs are the ELITE class by far...

- game is flat out broken with nothing new / interesting / original...all gone out the window.
- ah is a great ideal for the company; but limited mind set & bad control system = the economy today
- 100% gear based + ah = pay to win; no real achievement here trying to conquer something.

bottomline: blizzard really done it this time... destroy a great history with their narrow mindset...
if you haven't heard / seen it...two words.. LINEAGE ETERNAL... will make new history when it release..

I don't understand what so good about a barb? not boring? just hoa hoa and hoa?

+1.. hahahhaa
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 08:00 PMPosted by FE3DOE
LINEAGE ETERNAL

Lineage has gots to be the longest grind fest game ever, I did Lineage I and II, but still beats the snot out of half the games out there, those Koreans know how to make a game that's hell bent on keeping a community together.

NC Soft is not the greatest company to deal with, got a bunch of corporate suit jockies that thinks they know more about gaming then gamers, same with Activition aka Blizzard, EA, though EA takes the cake in this area..

Yea so I'm going to have to start dual welding a Visa +7 and a Master Card +8, my helmet is a AMEX +10, I own you all !!!
Reply Quote
View profile
i agree with everything spag said!
Reply Quote
03/23/2013 07:56 AMPosted by KamelJabber

who spag?
Reply Quote
ya weak community

Our community is anything but weak. Maybe your friend making skills are, but our community? Not even close.

In fact, it's the reason a lot of us are still playing daily AND still enjoying ourselves immensely.

Agreed!! This community is only getting stronger. I have been playing this since its release, and still play daily!
Edited by abb1#1843 on 3/23/2013 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Yea so I'm going to have to start dual welding a Visa +7 and a Master Card +8, my helmet is a AMEX +10, I own you all !!!

Be careful you don't break your AMEX...don't see too many get to +10, you might have to start over again and that's alot of expensive S grade weapon enchant scrolls...
Reply Quote
View profile
03/23/2013 08:13 AMPosted by MINIKONG

who spag?

I'll pretend I didn't read that!

spag
Reply Quote
still no ppl want to sell a good echo or off hand
Reply Quote
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/muhulsha-1812/MuHulSha/942455

this guy is selling his stuff, I think.
his EF will increase your DPS by 16.7k, increase your dps up to 345.6k unbuffed.
Reply Quote
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/muhulsha-1812/MuHulSha/942455

this guy is selling his stuff, I think.
his EF will increase your DPS by 16.7k, increase your dps up to 345.6k unbuffed.

no sell no sell lol, aaa I like the hack savvy a lot, I want a 3% off hand
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]