Diablo® III

Account Locked

Hi my account is recently locked for some reason (received notification via e-mail). I also changed my phone number and since I have played D3 in a long time I have not bother to change my number in my profile. Now that it has been locked, the only way I could unlock the account is inputting a code from a number that I no longer have access to. Is there any other way of recovering my account. I would really like to get back into D3 and SC2 when I am less busy. I have other ways of proving that I am the owner of this account.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
You will have to submit a ticket to remove the SMS Protect and to reclaim the account. They will likely ask for your valid government issued ID. Just try to be VERY clear and concise when you make tickets as it helps them to help you!

As for your lock, either you logged in from a new IP or new PC, or someone else tried. It really does help protect you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]