Diablo® III

Really Blizz a Collectible Card Game

Well now we know what the D3 devs are working on.
Reply Quote
You know, I'm actually okay with it. I don't see a reason to be upset about (and, buddy, the dev team was small, according to them).

AND it's free. I don't like CCG's, but I think I may give this one a shot.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I just read the thing.

Apparently, you buy the boosters with real money.

I am sad now.
Reply Quote
Cant check it out yet. At work. But I am kinda of worried about this direction and what it entails for blizzard and their fans. I wish activision would go suck a...
Reply Quote
the cinematic trailer looks like guild wars 2's presentation just more cartoony >_>.
Reply Quote
Not that I care about this kind of game (or wow for that matter).

I just find it funny that it's "free to play" and yet obviously "pay to win".

Always has to be a catch.

It will be exactly like Diablo 3: either pay up or spend a ton of time trying to get that one good card/item in which RNG will always mess with you.
Reply Quote
Whats wrong with card games. Card games > your D3 needs
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 07:13 AMPosted by dvdmrk

I love card games, and it's team 5 not D3 devs . I figured they should use the IP TCG they got now and not make a new one but I give no mind to it.
Reply Quote
That will probably be Starter Deck Free to play, then pay for other cards. And any TCG players will say a starter deck is NOT a real deck. The difference with others card games is that you don't actually have the cards...

Anyway, MTG is the only card game worth playing. Every time i try another one, i find lack of rules when Magic rules are so flawless.
Reply Quote
Just looking at the artwork/fonts on those cards tells me where Blizzard is headed, and I don't like it.
Reply Quote
I'm a MTG fan but they plan on making this "Simple" I spent awhile getting a grip on MTG Love it i do haha, but I think if they do it right it could be a great addition to the CCG world. they also said you can earn in game money to get packs. So at least it's not all just $$$ I think this game will be simple enough to learn and get a hold on but harder to master.
Reply Quote
There is nothing wrong with Blizzard selling new ways for people to have fun. Being a negative, complaining person will get you somewhere in life, but I doubt that place is where you want to be.

Blizzard is awesome, not perfect.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 07:13 AMPosted by dvdmrk

You realize different games have different development teams, right?
Reply Quote
It's a new team (Team 5) and consists of only 15 "veteran" developers.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Blashyrkh

You realize different games have different development teams, right?

Yeah like I stated haha it's team 5 of only 15 people
Reply Quote
I bet it will be more fun and rewarding than D3, not that that is something to be proud of..
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 02:16 PMPosted by DiE
I bet it will be more fun and rewarding than D3, not that that is something to be proud of..

Lol yeah Bump +1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]