Diablo® III

Really Blizz a Collectible Card Game

You can earn booster packs every time you win a match. Buying the cards is completely optional. The issue with it being pay to win is a problem with the genre as a whole, not the game. ALL card games are 100% pay to win.
Reply Quote
15 devs most of which prob could have brought very little to diablo what thoughtless post by op

im excited for hearthstone I immediately signed up for beta and cant wait to get my hands on it

the diablo dev team is most likely working on 1 if not 2 expansions for d3 for the most part maby some battlenet changes and the rest are likely working very hard on 1.08 and other future free patches
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 02:30 PMPosted by LinkR
You can earn booster packs every time you win a match. Buying the cards is completely optional. The issue with it being pay to win is a problem with the genre as a whole, not the game. ALL card games are 100% pay to win.

Yeah don't worry, i know about that. It's just that traditionnal card games doesn't use "Free to play" label when they give free starter decks. God collectible card games are certainly the most expensives games, beside maybe Warhammer and Warhammer40k the board game.

To talk about something more similar than IRL Card Games, Urban Legends, or Pox Nora, also give free samples and a way to win new cards, but you can't really collect without spending money.

The point of a collectible card game is to sell cards, this game will not be different from that. Well, you can't touch your card, or keep them in your library.
Edited by Shimeone#2905 on 3/22/2013 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I love TCG's, but I'll have to wait and see how ridiculously they handle the microtransactions. I expect it to be something like $5 per pack and $20 per box. Much like real TCG packs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I'm actually fairly interested, and I've never played these sort of card games outside of a couple of casual dabblings with friends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]