Diablo® III

Mobile authenticator question

My 14-month old put my wife's iphone in the toilet so I gave her my iphone and we switched the sim cards. Then I got a new iphone and restored my phone from the cloud. However, now the authenticator apps on the two phones are different. Only the code on my wife's phone (my previous physical phone) works. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks. Otherwise I just won't play when it prompts me for my code and I can't get to my wife's phone.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
You can clone the application and put it on multiple devices! What you will want to do is write down the Serial # and the Restore code from your original phone (now your wife's). Then, go to your phone and in the application select the restore feature. It will require the codes and then presto - you now have the Auth on both phones.

The Troubleshooting article will walk you through how to do it in case I missed anything https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-mobile-authenticator-troubleshooting
Reply Quote
Yes, thank you! It works now. I just couldn't figure it out for three days, then finally before I was about to send a pic of my govt id to reset it, I thought wait, I should check my old phone. Thanks again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]