Diablo® III

WD PVP questions (DH counter)

wd needs to hug walls and do loops

and always have horrify up when not in SW ... Horrify allows you to take quite a few impales where as wd will get 2 - 3 shotted otherwise
Reply Quote
鬼樂 hides his gear? a WD named Kefka beat him up badly, and his gear is no where close to being top of the line, just about average. But Kefka is very skilled vs wd and dh.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of kefka mouth if i were you. That guy lost on a 1v1 vs me and qq'ed so hard that he blocked me. Pretty immature people him and his buddy george bush. Btw that chinese WD does not hide his gears, he is on my friends list and i play w/ him quite often.
Edited by Asmodai#1359 on 4/25/2013 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Asmodai
I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of kefka mouth if i were you. That guy lost on a 1v1 vs me and qq'ed so hard that he blocked me. Pretty immature people him and his buddy george bush. Btw that chinese WD does not hide his gears, he is on my friends list and i play w/ him quite often.

Ya this guy has more than 2 characters in his name and he hits like a truck. His barrage hits as hard as most monks bells. He has under 1M ehp though so I can still kill him if I get some stuns, freezes or fears.

Kefka and George Bush are the 2 biggest douche bags I have ever met while playing D3.
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Ender
Ya this guy has more than 2 characters in his name and he hits like a truck.

I believe 鬼 + 樂 is two characters lol, otherwise that's some other Chinese doctor
Edited by NazVision#3134 on 4/26/2013 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Since it is going to bug me. Here is the guys D3UP page I made off his gear. I didn't put it all his gear info just EHP and DPS stuff.

http://d3up.com/b/544557/chinese-dude

Since I have no clue how to write out his name to find his profile. Here is a screen cap

http://i.imgur.com/U9x9ppW.png

He has 35% bonus to elite and this is dmg range for Spirit Barrage not including elite dmg.

Average Hit 774714
DPS 1504654
Damage Range 172278 - 348538
Critical Hit 852775 - 1725263
Gear Bonus +26% Damage

That is such crazy high dmg. He does 2M DPS with Barrage against elites.
Reply Quote
I don't know if this helps but when a witch doctor kills me its usually because they haunted me Rune:Lingering Spirit while spamming spirit barrage:Well of Souls while I'm in view.. and yes I can SS out of haunt but I'm pretty sure haunt doesn't miss and then they can just cast it again and even run off or horrify while they spirit walk heal. like wise that's how I kill a DH's with my witch doctor.
Edited by LordOfChaos#1582 on 4/26/2013 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My gear is nowhere near top of the range, but the trick that has transformed duels against DHs for me is weaving in and out of your zombie dogs. Running ahead of them gets me killed, but if you move in the right way, you can almost always position them between you and the DH.

Against all other classes, duels are about draining your opponents' life; against a DH, your aim is to empty their discipline. Once it's gone, they die easily.
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 09:30 AMPosted by Iria
Lorna's DH isn't typical. I'd wager he has over 100B in gear (most in his stash) that he specifically selects for the encounter. He beats me more often than I can beat him but mostly due to gear, he has better PVP gear than Revrac in my opinion!

Hey I have been in hardcore for the last 3 months but I have just recently returned to pvp and have upgraded my pvp sets. I am back and ready to do battle with anyone, just holla at me.

Oh and some of our PvP gear is under 10m a piece....I have 2 of them on currently, I wonder if anyone can point them out :)
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 4/28/2013 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/28/2013 05:39 PMPosted by REVRAC
Lorna's DH isn't typical. I'd wager he has over 100B in gear (most in his stash) that he specifically selects for the encounter. He beats me more often than I can beat him but mostly due to gear, he has better PVP gear than Revrac in my opinion!

Hey I have been in hardcore for the last 3 months but I have just recently returned to pvp and have upgraded my pvp sets. I am back and ready to do battle with anyone, just holla at me.

Oh and some of our PvP gear is under 10m a piece....I have 2 of them on currently, I wonder if anyone can point them out :)

quiver and the belt?
Reply Quote
Hey rev, can I buy that amulet for 350M? lol
Reply Quote

quiver and the belt?

yup

@Iria-yeah 350m sounds about right ;)
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 4/29/2013 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
At this point I am tempted to make a DH PVP questions (WD counter) thread since I think the match-up is in favor of the WD at top gear levels.
Reply Quote
Enlighten me as to how a dh can defeat asmodai as i believe none can beat him in a best of 10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]