Diablo® III

Edition Problem

Dear Admin,

I am a product consumer. And i have bought Diablo 3 around the days of release. I have the Paypal Receipt sent to my parent's email. However, earlier this year, when i tried to actually download my Diablo 3 onto my New Account, i observed that i was reverted to the Starter Edition.

Please do check my account for the payment history, and i would willingly show the receipt if necessary. I have paid the full payment of SGD 90.00. hence, i really plead for aid as i have actually waited for 3 mths for a reply after my email to associated companies.

(P.S i was inactive for a long period due to non-supporting engine of old PC)
Edited by Bluez#1528 on 3/22/2013 8:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
1. Be sure you are logging in to the same battle.net account that was used to purchase the game.
2. Check the transaction history. Does it say completed or does it indicate the payment failed?
3. If the transaction was successful, and the game is still listed as Starter Edition, then you are going to have to put in a support ticket.

To get support for this go to the Support Link at the top of the Forum. From there select the option to make a ticket. From the drop down menus select:

Product D3 > I have an issue managing my account > I have an issue upgrading from the Starter Edition. If appropriate for your issue, you may also be given the option for Live Chat which will be faster.
Reply Quote
But apparently... i got the game when it released. so there is no apparent reason or so that it shouldnt be Standard as i have played the standard edition. What is more is that there is no history of any transaction despite me having the receipt and played the game. This makes me very puzzled and everytime i submit a ticket and i wish to check for it... there isnt any history of the ticket... hence, i came to the forums to look for help, as i believe the admins have the ability to check our transaction history as i have seen from the Mac support section.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
They do have that ability indeed! However, what you are seeing makes me think you have a second battle.net account. Otherwise you should easily see the transaction history and ticket history. I have not heard of a website glitch related to that so far! Have you tried the support path I suggested and used the Live Chat feature? There is no guarantee of a blue answer here but if you can get with Live support they can help you quickly. I did test it - Live Chat is an option for your issue!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]