Diablo® III

The Minstrel.

I think it would be pretty cool to have such a class that have it's strength in healing and party support, while having offensive abilities that are not too weak. D3 is a fast pace ARPG, having such an addition would be awesome!

It would be interesting if they have a unique resource, I suggest a "chord system", whereby the Minstrel uses primarily playing abilities that players have to mix and match to produce different results.

The Minstrel wields an actual musical instrument and I would suggest the lute, as it suits Diablo's theme, and produces rather pleasant sounds. Although the lute would be the primarily weapon, the skills of the Minstrel would utilize different instruments (through skill runes). Offensive abilities are mainly CC AoE attacks, that stun/confuses monsters.
Edited by fathom#6674 on 3/25/2013 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]