Diablo® III

This is why DH is screwed

03/27/2013 04:21 PMPosted by FrozenArrow
no. windforce still rules the groud against melee.

01/29/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Juni
I've already sent this guy a friend request just waiting for him to accept it. Doesn't seem like he understands what I meant by "high tier barb" but still maybe he has what it takes to beat them.. we'll see.I got a strong feeling he doesnt know what kind of barb we are talking about.

well result just came in frozen went 0-9 against the barb I set up. He did put up a couple good matches but just like I said couldn't deliever that killing blow as the barb would just take cover and regen all his life back within couple seconds.. but anyone else wanna try?

LOL
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 04:15 PMPosted by ThePwet
Another guy set him up against a decent barb and got owned.

Another guy of who? find the source of Original Post please.
Anyways without having been in 400k dps with windforce, seems a bit shameful to say things that you don't know.
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 04:27 PMPosted by ThePwet

well result just came in frozen went 0-9 against the barb I set up. He did put up a couple good matches but just like I said couldn't deliever that killing blow as the barb would just take cover and regen all his life back within couple seconds.. but anyone else wanna try?

LOL

Fail to comply to the flow of thread order? This was before 300k dps like I said above.
Reply Quote
Another guy set him up against a decent barb and got owned.

Another guy of who? find the source of Original Post please.
Anyways without having been in 400k dps with windforce, seems a bit shameful to say things that you don't know.

You dont know how to read? It says "Posted by Juni"

That's the other guy im talking about who set you up against a barb and you got owned.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/27/2013 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 04:39 PMPosted by FrozenArrow
Fail to comply to the flow of thread order? This was before 300k dps like I said above.

You want to fight another barb? ill be glad to give you a bunch. Then we will record everything.

300-400k dps WF. Does it matter?
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/27/2013 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You dont know how to read? It says "Posted by Juni"

That's the other guy im talking about who set you up against a barb and you got owned.

Juni is the guy I'm talking about. Then who's the other guy? Of other what are you talking about?
Anyways it contradicts Juni's opinion on Top Tier barb. I've been basically set up with the Top tier, thanks for mentioning Juni actually said "Top Tier" and like I said I killed him(Pollution) recently make windforce the best.
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 04:44 PMPosted by ThePwet

omg you actually said that? haha so shameful from a guy who's paragon level 100.

it's like 0-100k dps. Does it matter?

Yes it matters. It's a turning point of dps that actually starts to affect against barbs.
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 04:45 PMPosted by FrozenArrow
Anyways it contradicts Juni's opinion on Top Tier barb. I've been basically set up with the Top tier, thanks for mentioning Juni actually said "Top Tier" and like I said I killed him(Pollution) recently make windforce the best.

Im lazy to check my list of barbs. Ill make it easy finding one.I suggest you bet all your gold since your wf is the barb killer anyway.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197861729
Reply Quote
^
This is why DH is screwed.
Reply Quote

omg you actually said that? haha so shameful from a guy who's paragon level 100.

Yes it matters. It's a turning point of dps that actually starts to affect against barbs.

Yes, i said it. Problem with that? like Cyon said WF is a joke in pvp.

Do you see the non sense in that statement? 300-400k dps still inflicts damage regardless of the difference. While 0-100k dps.... well do your math comparing 0 and 100.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/27/2013 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^
This is why DH is screwed.

We DH might be screwed.

Youre the barb killer. Go get em.
Reply Quote
Difference between
300 and 400k dps.
Higher the dps, Max critic damage elevates in higher ratio.
Okay so what is your point?
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 05:00 PMPosted by FrozenArrow

Go get that barb mr barb killer.

You can proved your point and get gold at the same time. That's hitting 2 birds with one stone.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/27/2013 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 05:03 PMPosted by ThePwet

Go get that barb mr barb killer.

You can proved your point and get gold at the same time. That's hitting 2 birds with one stone.

I'll have to play against wizard and witch doctors as well to get the gold. :/
Anyways you're ideal person to be put on a pedestal seems like a victim of your will rather than the genuine nomination by the community. tsk tsk, sorry mate I don't play by your rule.
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 05:21 PMPosted by FrozenArrow
I'll have to play against wizard and witch doctors as well to get the gold. :/

Wow. not sure if i get this right. You saying if you are not required to fight wiz and wd you can get the gold easily?

Well, we can pretty much ask for a 1v1 against manner if you wish so?

03/27/2013 05:21 PMPosted by FrozenArrow
Anyways you're ideal person to be put on a pedestal seems like a victim of your will rather than the genuine nomination by the community. tsk tsk, sorry mate I don't play by your rule.

What are you blabering? we just want to see you kick some top barbs as you say you could.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/27/2013 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just like Cyon and ThePwet said, a good windforce falls short to a good Manticore.
Reply Quote
haha Pwet. I don't have time arguing with you, about an argument about an argument here.
Let me get you straight on this.

03/27/2013 05:03 PMPosted by ThePwet

Wow. not sure if i get this right. You saying if you are not required to fight wiz and wd you can get the gold easily?
'

This is your both comment.
Stop mentioning false assumption and making contradictory statements.

Oh and by the way do you really have to edit out every single comments you've made past 5 comments? Seems like you're unsure of what concrete statement you want to make. Here's my edited version to make you feel better.
Edited by FrozenArrow#1722 on 3/27/2013 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 09:01 PMPosted by FrozenArrow
Stop mentioning false assumption and making contradictory statements.

Youre the one making false assumption. LOL you kept avoiding to answer any question straight,
Again, You want to fight manner or not? Hes a top barb. You said several times in your previous post you have no problem dealing with top barbs with your wf. Answer it straight, Not some fancy explanations.

03/27/2013 09:01 PMPosted by FrozenArrow
Oh and by the way do you really have to edit out every single comments you've made past 5 comments? Seems like you're unsure of what concrete statement you want to make. Here's my edited version to make you feel better.

Edit button is created for that purpose. And besides, Who cares if I check my grammar or add a few lines?

Again. Stick to the topic pls. You have so many side issues thats not important at all. Forget all chitchat here. Fight manner or not?
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/27/2013 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
just get to 1 million dps with a sharpshooter and kill them
or purchase a windforce and permanently immobilize them.
windforce = barb killer.
I do about 420k dps(without sharpshooter) with windforce and it's powerful enough to damage them and easily disrupting their movements.

03/27/2013 04:21 PMPosted by FrozenArrow

03/27/2013 04:45 PMPosted by FrozenArrow

Just prove it.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/28/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Frozen

Since you don't comprehend the point we are trying to make here, I'll put it down in layman's term for you.

At top end pvp, barb usually packs full elite reduction from BT set and Stormshield, 150k+ hp, 900+ AR, Threatening shout, and high block chances. That means a top of the line Demon Hunter will only crit the barb somewhere in the mid 20k range, and this is done so with high damage per hit build that doesn't factor in paper dps like IAS, think 300k real dps.

Winforce primarily gets 10-15% of its dps from attack speed without inner critical damage and a socket and it has no dexterity bonus. Therefore in reality, you are hitting so much less than your so claimed 420k dps that your impale hits like a mosquito bite for these top end barbs.

Pvp is about real burst damage per hit, hence, windforce is just plain bad. This is also the reason you couldn't kill me last time we fought in a public game even though you supposely deal 20-30% more paper dps than me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]