SELLLLL PUSH BOWWW?

U BUY BABA?

but

SELLL PUSH BOWW

CAN NOT AFFORD BABA

T__________________T

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 3/28/2013 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Windforce is bad,bad,bad,bad and anyone who uses it for pvp is a baddy........topic closed.
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 3/28/2013 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Agree with Revrac and Cyon. But I tell you this, Windforce is very fun against barbs. The knockback is hilarious! It doesn't work so well with other classes for some reason. I think the only way to take down a top barb with windforce is to have high DPS without sharpshooter and have him constantly run at you.
Reply Quote
03/28/2013 07:01 AMPosted by REVRAC
Windforce is bad,bad,bad,bad and anyone who uses it for pvp is a baddy........topic closed.

Lol yup. I beat that Barb you were sparring with last night FrozenArrow (I forgot the Barb's name) but later I did a private game with him and went 10-0, and all with my Skornicore not a Cluckforce.
Reply Quote
T__________________T

Makes you look fat :P
Reply Quote
@ the pewt.
you sound pathetic bro.
Reply Quote
@ the pewt.
you sound pathetic bro.

Learn to spell correctly before using the word pathetic bro. btw are you butthurt with your WF? lol
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 4/8/2013 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 06:56 PMPosted by ThePwet
Learn to spell correctly before using the word pathetic bro

what?

and nope. i dont take interenet things serious.
im just observing your attitude.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 07:14 PMPosted by hmk21
Learn to spell correctly before using the word pathetic bro

what?

and nope. i dont take interenet things serious.
im just observing your attitude.

Observing attitude in the internet? Seriously?
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 07:21 PMPosted by ThePwet

if you can do it i can do it.
are we done here?
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 07:29 PMPosted by hmk21

if you can do it i can do it.
are we done here?

We have a valid topic and argument here in this thread. Not just observing attitudes. And actually this thread is already done weeks ago. But yeah, were done too.
Reply Quote
I don't even have to read most of these cry baby posts...

Barb is Melee, doesn't mean he has to charge DH... you'd have to be some kind of retard to think that.

Barb has to ambush, use his terrain to help him catch a DH with ground stomp, ignore pain, leap, spear of the ancients, sprint etc to help him close the gap.

DH has to be just as careful if it's a glass cannon, has to use it's agility to bait the barb to strike from his ambushing spot early and get caught by some criticals and fall into retreat or be killed.

Can't believe some of you boring types just complaining because your opponent has a brain. Sad mother$%(&ers!

I will say however, that Smoke Screen, is really strong.
Reply Quote
Question to you all, as you all seem to be quite knowledgeable bout pvp.

Which Class should I focus on (gearing wise) for pvp? What is the order from best to weakest, assuming everything is equal (gear/lvl)?

Thanks,
Edited by solomon#1256 on 4/17/2013 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
with the new life regen changes I think dh will be best tank in pvp now when done right. even better than 4% life regen barbs. But probably 99% of dh will still be too stuburn to use a shield and never realize this lol.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 4/18/2013 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hmm... how so? would love to hear an explanation.
Reply Quote
hows the monk doing in pvp these days.. do they still play that WOL burst build?
Reply Quote
04/18/2013 10:22 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
with the new life regen changes I think dh will be best tank in pvp now when done right. even better than 4% life regen barbs. But probably 99% of dh will still be too stuburn to use a shield and never realize this lol.

I realize it but I also realize I don't want to play stalemateblo III.
Reply Quote
Had some fun testing the rapid fire buff in pvp.
Could not kill the barb that stood there and let everyone else shoot him.

He had 225khp and 11k regen, and other mitigation/reductions.

Tried all the variations of rapid fire and I could get him close to zero
with 3 full hatred spends of withering fire, 1 full, 2 refills with prep, constant channeling.

I'd say all around the barb and and wd got some good buffs.

For us...

Rapid fire is a little more useful now in pve, but not so much in top end pvp.
It's not a run and gun skill, it's more for tank/LOH builds, thus using in pvp isn't that great.
Impale will still be the high crit killer in pvp. RF mixed with smoke screen can be fun against lower HP players though.
It also does not have the distance of impale or hunger arrow.

Rocket power buff is decent, didn't try it with strafe rockets yet, but its not enough boost
for the RF with rockets, withering fire or web seem best.

Brooding buff is alright, but still only 2% and low on the choice passives,
unless you want to run high HP and get tanky, aid station buff was ok too.

I tried testing the brooding buff with 150khp gear, on paper it showed 3700 regen, but
after testing I only showed green numbers in the 2800 range, and with the other 2%
aid station I should have been generating about 6-7k, numbers only showed 3800.

The boar buff of 300 regen is a joke, up from 155, ye ha...

They should have given us 2-3 boars to fight the zombie dogs...
Reply Quote
I tried testing the brooding buff with 150khp gear, on paper it showed 3700 regen, but
after testing I only showed green numbers in the 2800 range, and with the other 2%
aid station I should have been generating about 6-7k, numbers only showed 3800

regen ticks are every half second so for 7000 regen you should see ticks around 3500,
Reply Quote
wow... so pretty much mathematically you cannot kill a well geared barb anymore?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]