Diablo® III

Your First Set Item

zuni helm but that was like 1.0.1, so, very gozu^^

first legendary was skorn, few days after release.
Reply Quote
Manajuma's Gory Fetch for me. Best self found set item was an Innas belt that rolled 77 AR. Sold that for 70m which was okay.
Reply Quote
I actually hadn't ever found a set item until just now (my DH's pants are bought from AH). Just found a Nat's Embrace. Still haven't even ID'd it. Debating selling it even. I'm just scared of a bad roll, lol.
Reply Quote
I'm over 300 hours of play time now and have yet to find one. I'm starting to think they don't actually drop. Knowing my luck though when one does it will probably be worthless. Woo!
Reply Quote
Yeah, I just ID'd my Nat's Embrace. It's basically the worst you can get. I'll get more gold out of it by salvaging it.
Reply Quote
A few weeks ago i got a Zuni chest, sold it for 250m, never found a useful thing since then or before then...
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Genome
Yeah, I just ID'd my Nat's Embrace. It's basically the worst you can get. I'll get more gold out of it by salvaging it.

Why are you using the "Tactical Advantage" passive skill when you don't use any of the skills associated with it?

-JJ
Reply Quote
I just found my 3rd Chantodos wand.. They all stunk it up.

Ik belt is another recent one.

Oh and a second pair of Inna's pants.. or is that the 3rd.. I forget... Sold it for a million.
Reply Quote
My first set drops (or more appropriately, my first and second set drops) came from a single elite group in the Rainbow Water cave back when patch 1.04 first released. (It wasn't two drops from one monster like what's usually the case though - I had killed one member of the pack, got a set drop, killed another member of the pack, and got the other set drop. The first was the Wailing Host, the second was a Tal Rasha belt.

04/03/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Genome

Watch which Nat's Embraces you trash tho - some of them are actually quite valuable. I sold one of those with 100 dexterity, 82 vitality, 6% Strafe bonus, and 68 resist all for a 17 million bid. I think the ones with hatred regen (or is that extra Discipline?) are also pretty popular. (Not sure on that one tho.)
Edited by MimSiE#1669 on 4/4/2013 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Arreat crater level 2, Nat boots.
Reply Quote
Zunimassa's Trail
Reply Quote
played wiz, got 1 shot all the time on inferno then got bored. Played WD because of bears, 2-3 deaths and any elite died (was a good tactic back in the day :D) then got bored a bit again, switched back to wiz and the 1st elite i saw dropped (Legacy) Nat Boots with

165dex
65allres
2xx armor
12 movement
etc

sold for 65m in hours (!) back in those days i had 2m from all my sales and every friend of mine had around 1mil tops. Was really in the beginning and had only 2 or 3 moments like this eversince when i was actually happy after ID.
Reply Quote
legacy zuni boots. Never used them for anything but i still have them.
Reply Quote
03/25/2013 11:53 AMPosted by papadanko
Rather than complain about not having found a set piece yet, I'd like to drum up some good mojo from the community by asking you all to tell your tales of finding your first set piece. Where, how far along were you, what was it. I think that I'm getting close but I want to keep it positive. Thanks!

It was what is now a Legacy item worth 100 times more. I don't remember which one it was though.
Edited by Murderin#1918 on 4/12/2013 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
They moved it to the Items forum! The graveyard of threads!
Reply Quote
Ive not *personally* found one yet but my lil bro gave me.. Immortal King Helm & Boots, Blackthorne's Legs and the Bul-Kath Set. I did I get my first Legendary in Inferno I believe Act 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]