Diablo® III

IF Blizzard made WC4 what would it be like?

i think it would be the Warcraft Version of Skyrim but with the Features from Mass effect that everybody liked .

No flying mounts tho just normal riding mounts

New lore : Post - MOP xpac story ( after MOP's story ends)

For : PC , PS4 , WiiU , MAC
Edited by shadowninja9#1581 on 3/26/2013 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SMASH SMASH SMASH IT WAS F#&*ING GNARLY MAN - kai the homeless hitchhiker
Edited by shadowninja9#1581 on 3/26/2013 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
How does MoP story end? I assume the strongest foe in Warcraft is Sargeras (which WoW players will beat/kill before Titan is released). Milk the community one last time.

When WC4 is released, it would be 20 years(at least) from now so i hope they come up with something better than a game released 2 decades ago.
Reply Quote
@OP
with or without jay wilson?
Reply Quote
how is a strategy game going to be like skyrim
and mass effect...
Reply Quote
and mass effect...

because it won't be a strategy game . rts type games don't sel enoughl compared to first person rpg's i mean sure SC2 , LoL are popular with the PC crowd but if it goes on both console and pc as a rts it will mainly sell on one instead of 2 .

the halo rts game failed from what i hear .
Reply Quote
and mass effect...

because it won't be a strategy game . rts type games don't sel enoughl compared to first person rpg's i mean sure SC2 , LoL are popular with the PC crowd but if it goes on both console and pc as a rts it will mainly sell on one instead of 2 .

the halo rts game failed from what i hear .

Pretty sure theres a big PC-RTS crowd out there. Same goes for PC-FPS and PC-RPG. If you make a quality game regardless what type of game it is, it will have its fans.

I think your dislike of RTS stems from the fact that RTS has a higher learning curve. Dont worry, Blizzard is making their single player in RTS easier if SC2 is any indication of their direction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]