Diablo® III

Buying a computer tonight!

My tax return comes in tonight.

I was wondering, with a 750$ budget....

What should I get?

Is it difficult to get Diablo 3 to run on Windows 8? Or stick with Windows 7?

Lastly, I kind of figured on a Dell XPS 8500 because I don't know enough about hardware to put something together....hoping someone can come through with a prebuilt that can run D3 on higher graphics settings.

Hopefully someone answers before tonight. =)
Reply Quote
Additionally, my apologies for not looking through the posts here first, going to see if I can find a similar post in here somewhere. This computer will be primarily used for D3 but also in the future for some minor other stuff. Doesn't have to be top of the line, just don't want to buy a system that D3 will put too much stress on and would damage the components (e.g. buying an underpowered video card or power supply and they run too hot and melt in the first year)
Reply Quote
http://www.logicalincrements.com/

you're welcome
Reply Quote
Sorry, but NewEgg has been pointed out to me by more than one person that they have had some issues with bad parts. I am kind of afraid of using them because of my friends bad experiences with that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]