Diablo® III

20M Bounty for Gart the Mad[CLOSED]

Act2
Gart the Mad - Howling Plateau

All of you who wants to hunt for me or might come across one and will look for me, I suggest you add me (JSpRiTe#6980) now so that you know whether I'm online or not. That way you also know when to hunt these monsters instead of guessing if I'm online or not or waiting for my request.

Thank you and great hunting.

P.S. I'm on the wrong side of the planet from this server. I'm about 4 hours behind Australia or 14 hours ahead of server's time. But I'll be on for about 6 hours after work or 1-2 hours before work. I'll still be grinding them out myself.
Edited by JSpRiTe#6980 on 4/5/2013 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Almost 6 hours straight in Damned 2 and still no sign of Riplash. Imma crash now and hopefully have some luck when I wake up.
Reply Quote
Online. Back from work and futsal. Hopefully I can get a couple of ticks before I go outta town 12hrs from now.
Reply Quote
Oh well, still no luck. Guess I'll be away and back in 4 days to grind again.
Reply Quote
Back from out of town. Will be on for a bit before bed.
Reply Quote
i'll see If i get any luck dude if youre still on
Reply Quote
Still on atm. You can add me to see when I'm on or off too.
Reply Quote
Online for a li'l bit before work. Hope I can get a tick really.
Reply Quote
Am online for a bit before I get some rest. 3 more guys!
Reply Quote
5 Days of hunting in Damned 2 and still no Riplash.

Really need all the help I can get for these 3.
Reply Quote
OK, just lost my paragon 25 HC char. So I guess normal HC is all I can do right now.
Reply Quote
Riplash down! 2 more to go. Act 2 left.
Reply Quote
Torsar down. Gart the Mad left! Doubling the bounty for last one!
Edited by JSpRiTe#6980 on 4/3/2013 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Imma sleep for some hours. Eyes cant hold any longer. If you find Gart the Mad, please add KENWKJ#6406. I'm just a phone ring away from him.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Did blizzard just reduce the chance of Gart spawning? Seems like every single one of my hunters, including me, has found Saha a couple or few times in a day and still no sign of Gart.

Oh well, I'm online now. Hopefully it wont take 5 days and 3 paragon levels like I did to find Riplash. lol.
Reply Quote
Someone help me get it done today please. Will be online whole day hopefully.
Reply Quote
Maybe up the bounty? Someone put up 50 mil for Gormungandr and someone found him QUICK. That map is 4 times the size of the Plateau.
Reply Quote
Yeah and he hides underground. But I don't have that much gold anymore after doing that 4 radiant star gems. I'll throw in tips if someone can get him before I go to bed again in abt 12 hrs from now.

But I have a feeling RNG is not spawning Gart atm. Too many Sahas and no Gart. All my bounty hunters have each come across Saha 3x at least yesterday.
Edited by JSpRiTe#6980 on 4/4/2013 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
He is there, I found him on 30 March.
Reply Quote
Maybe maintenance drop the RNG rate to spawn Gart. Hahaha. No one seems to find him somehow.

Too bad, I was outta town on 30th March.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]