Diablo® III

POE makes diablo 3 looks too light

I did not notice it when playing diablo 3, but after switch to POE , it remind me of the dark atmosphere of diablo 1&2, that is the way diablo 3 should be.

Blizzard is setting the wrong tone for diablo 3 at the beginning...
Edited by KDR#1284 on 3/26/2013 1:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
diablo 3 for all ages, from little kids to elder.
Reply Quote
Yet it is rated M.
Reply Quote
I don't like playing Path of Exile now because the patch removed my items from my stash and kinda not play forever but with D3 Blizzard never removes item from stash.
Reply Quote
yah.. Path of Exile is still buggy. still keeps crashing in Act3, and they say I have to upgrade to win64 pff!!

PoE inventory management is a mess
Reply Quote
If you replay D1/D2 you'll notice that the darkness found in those games differs drastically from the one in POE.

For one, D1/D2 had different styles I feel. D1 was probably the darkest Blizzard game and had a very central (and very awesome) Gothic-European medieval vibe to it that felt with the items and how they appeared more realistic. D2 was like a Slayer CD cover to me while D3 changed it to being more in line with "dark fantasy" similar to maybe the first Warcraft.

POE's darkness is the sort I don't like. It's too... barren and without style. It feels dark for the sake of being, where the dark in Diablo is justified since you don't expect a game about the Devil to be too light-hearted. I feel like they could brighten up the game world and actually have it be more of a benefit to them than being stuck wondering, "Where is my character?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]